Carnival Games Wii

6.0

1. NanB.
    Sep 2, 2007
    This is the next best thing to an actual carnival. Most games are harder than you think they would be.
  2. Burner2047
    Sep 5, 2007
    I can't believe there are no reviews for this game. I've had it for a few days, and it's extremely fun. This is not just a collection of mini-games, it really evokes the carnival feeling, and collecting the prizes adds replay value. Even "Push A Prize", which simulates those arcade games where you drop in a coin and see if it can push other coins over the edge, is super I can't believe there are no reviews for this game. I've had it for a few days, and it's extremely fun. This is not just a collection of mini-games, it really evokes the carnival feeling, and collecting the prizes adds replay value. Even "Push A Prize", which simulates those arcade games where you drop in a coin and see if it can push other coins over the edge, is super addictive fun. I love this game. Expand
  3. BlakeM.
    Aug 30, 2007
    Tons of fun!
  4. PPT
    Sep 1, 2007
    This was so much fun/ I wish in single player mode they would've had some challenges against the computer though/ or a random games for single player too. Otherwise one of the funnest games on the wii right up there with wii sports.
  5. Stephanie
    Sep 24, 2007
    This is a fun family game/ we were looking for a game with good clean fun and that's what this is. My 6 year old and 11year old love it!
  6. JT
    Sep 4, 2007
    I surprised my 10 yo son with this for his birthday & it quickly became his favorite WII game!
  7. KelliK.
    Sep 4, 2007
    Absolutely love this game! It takes advantage of all the things that make the wii fun - active, quick and engaging alone or in groups. You will play for hours to achieve what you never could at the real carnival. Great Game!
  8. BrianB.
    Sep 8, 2007
    Great game, dont expect alot of depth here. my kids had a sleepover and played it eight hours straight. unlocking costumes is fun. it is what it is, fun family game.
  9. LyndseyC.
    Dec 11, 2007
    A very fun series of mini games that give off the illusion of attending a carnival. Some games seem difficult at first but become easier with practice. Great game for families and people who want to do a lot with their Wii controllers.
  10. nsusaint
    Sep 5, 2007
    Fun to just put in and waste time. Not the most exciting game, but brings you back to when you were a kid and going to the carnival. I enjoy putting this game in after a session of resident evil 4 or zelda for a change of pace.
  11. Caryn
    Sep 17, 2007
    It may seem silly to win "virtual" prizes, but my 6 year old and I really love this game. It's just simple fun.
  12. JosephE.
    Sep 4, 2007
    This game is a lot of fun. It's cheap, and has a great selection of mini games that work well with groups. They also happen to work great as drinking games. ;)
  13. SK
    Sep 12, 2007
    I don't mean to start trouble here, but I cannot believe the couple people here scoring this game a 1 or 0 have even played it.
    8-bit style graphics? Unintuitive gameplay? Its just flat out wrong..While some people may not like the game, it probably has more to do with personal choice than the actual gameplay.
    I got this game 2 weeks ago and it has gotten more play out of it

I got this game 2 weeks ago and it has gotten more play out of it with me and my friends than any wii game since Wii Sports. Its simple, the controls are near perfect, and is a true showcase for the "casual" game on the wii.

I have played one game, "Push a Prize" for hours on end , which either says a lot about me, or a lot about the game...

8.0/10
  14. Mar 6, 2011
    This game is a fun selection of mini games t hat make great use of the Wii's motion controls, it has some great secrets to find, but it's disappointing that you can't use your Mii to play these games, but this is a great family friendly title I highly recommend to Wii owners.

#21 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007
#12 Most Shared Wii Game of 2007

1. Nintendo Power
    If you're a fan of Wii's pick-up-and-play titles, then picking up Carnival Games is a no-brainer. [Oct 2007, p.88]
  2. We dislike some of the controls, and the games that suck in real life are just as annoying in the video game. Four person multiplayer enhances Carnival Games' appeal, but it's not very addictive.
    Carnival Games may look cute, but it doesn't translate into gameplay you'll come back to, and in the end, is just a novelty Wii game that wears out it's welcome way too fast to be worth any price.