8.9

1. Dec 28, 2010
    I've played the European Version of this Game and it is absolutely great! The Singleplayer is Fun, but the Multiplayer is awesome. Buy this Game, get three other Friends together and buy some beer. I promise you will love this Game.
    But it's not only for adult Gamer, Kids will have more Fun than in every other WiiWare Game. But instead with Beer, give them some fruit juice. ;)
  2. Dec 28, 2010
    I love this game. In fact my whole family loves it. Engaging gameplay, charming characters, innovative controls, great soundtrack. Great fun in multiplayer mode. Easily one of the best casual WiiWare games of this year. I would love to see a mobile version for my iPad or iPhone to be able to play it more often.
  3. Dec 30, 2010
    Chick Chick BOOM!

Alright in this game their are two sides of chicks fighting each other. You can pick from 3 attacks plant, bomb or anvil and then sometimes a special attack comes on screen that you have to race to get. Their are 3 different areas to play at backyard, ship and scary forest each having a different special attack to race for. The game is fun in single player but the
    multiplayer is where the real fun is to be had! Its always fun to see how fast things can turn around when two people who are close in skill play together. I really could play this for hours and hours. It only cost 800 nintendo points or $8.00 so please give this game a chance and download it today! ( you can thank me later ;-) ) Also support tons of bits so they can bring mission in snowdirftland to wiiware and other great games :-) Expand
  4. Jun 14, 2012
    chick chick BOOM is a very cutesy, fun little game. The offensive and defensive stances in this game were done perfectly. It took skill to defeat the other team, and the victory results always varied. The music and sound fit the scene and I thought the game was virtually flawless and cute. I always had a laugh every time the kids would say, "Corncobman!" and "Piñata!" I had the demo, loved it, and I wanted so much more, so I bought the game for $8.00 (800 Wii Points). That's when a major flaw came out and kicked me between the eyes. The demo merely had a tutorial and a simple round that you could play over and over, but never saved. Here's where the flaw comes in. I bought the game and not much changed, besides the save feature! I had paid $8.00 for two stages, a handful of costumes to unlock, two difficulties, and two more modes that were not all that radically different. You would think they would put in a lot more than just that! The game is addictive and interactive, but I urge you merely get the demo. I would have rated it a ten if a career mode was present, or it was a lot cheaper, or if there was no demo in the first place! Overall, 10 out of 10 demo; 8 out of 10 overpriced game. Expand
  5. Dec 28, 2010
    This is it. The initiation. The birth. (Of the chicken or the egg?) The first release from Tons of Bits entitled Chick Chick Boom. This game falls into the new category of downloadable games that donâ
  6. Feb 24, 2011
    Addictive, Fast-Paced Strategyâ
  7. Dec 25, 2011
    Another gem hidden in the Wii Ware service. Single player mode is fun and addictive and that along with multiplayer feels like a battle of technique to outperform your opponent to be the last chick bouncing.

1. Apr 2, 2011
    Featuring a cute artsy style, cartoon-like in its appearance and with sharp, colourful and detailed vista's, chick, chick, BOOM! Is a party-game worth picking up for the Wii. Purely because it does what it sets out to do, and does this wonderfully. It doesn't aim to reinvent the wheel, but what it does give you is refined and simply 'pure-unadulterated fun' and that is what you want when you want to have a quick game when you have friends round. But if you are a 'solo-player', it also has quite a bit for you to do too!
  2. Mar 7, 2011
    chick chick BOOM does a lot of things right. It looks and sounds polished and attractive and the core mechanics have promise. It feels like it deserves better. But comparisons with luminary artillery games are foolish; there are too many imperfections to leave them unmentioned and any multiplayer game that leaves you celebrating the end for the end's sake is a failure. chick chick BOOM could have, should have been so much more: a tremendous shame that it is not.
  3. Feb 21, 2011
    The back-and-forth action has notable depth, with various special attacks, healing, defense sabotaging, and unlockables, but it lacks a strong initial hook to grab players and make them stick around to see that the depth is there.