Conduit 2 Wii

• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
7.6

1. Aug 24, 2011
    The first Conduit game was fantastic, and is easily one of the best games on the Wii, the sequel while good is a huge disappointment, everything is worse than the original, the graphics which were fantastic in the first game are surprisingly bad, the controls feel loose unlike the original, all the voice actors have been changed, and they are all awful, the story makes absolutely no sense,The first Conduit game was fantastic, and is easily one of the best games on the Wii, the sequel while good is a huge disappointment, everything is worse than the original, the graphics which were fantastic in the first game are surprisingly bad, the controls feel loose unlike the original, all the voice actors have been changed, and they are all awful, the story makes absolutely no sense, you never know why your doing what your doing, it has glitches like an enemy wont take damage when you shoot them some times, and most of the weapons are underpowered this time, and there's only a few new ones about half way through, luckily the multiplayer is great, and is the reason you should pick this up, although the slight looseness of the controls are here too, while it's not as good as the first it's still a good game, and fans of the first should pick this up, and I hope they get things right for the next Conduit game. Expand
  2. Mar 27, 2012
    The single player game is quite short. But the game itself is pretty enjoyable. What disappoints the most is the storyline. It is really boring and weird at times. If you have nothing else to do and you like just to shoot at things than this may just be you're game.
  3. Apr 21, 2011
    I am severely disappointed by the single player length. I beat it in 3 hours. I am DEAD SERIOUS!!!
    Yes, there are objects to scan to make it longer, but that shouldn't be the only thing that makes it long.
    Fortunately, it's multi player is damn good. Local or online, you can't go wrong with the multi player in this game. It's just too bad that I'm more of a single player guy. If you want a good multi player game on Wii, get this game. If you want a good single player game, keep looking.
  4. Apr 22, 2011
    This is a purely single-player based review: I really liked this game when I first started playing it- the graphics, the weapons, the gameplay; everything was really gripping me at first, just like the first game. But then it ended. Quickly. Yes, I know the phrase "quality over quantity", but the campaign ends just when it starts to get good. So much more could have been done, at least theThis is a purely single-player based review: I really liked this game when I first started playing it- the graphics, the weapons, the gameplay; everything was really gripping me at first, just like the first game. But then it ended. Quickly. Yes, I know the phrase "quality over quantity", but the campaign ends just when it starts to get good. So much more could have been done, at least the Invasion mode is fun. Expand
  5. Apr 20, 2011
    Conduit 2 is a good sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game even with its flaws. Conduit is superior as a FPS. The Graphics are outstanding is some levels, and par in some. The art is amazing this go around. The shooting / control system has been raised a notch as it is a little better for long shots now. The motion plus definitely helps as you can momentarily (for like 30 seconds)Conduit 2 is a good sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game even with its flaws. Conduit is superior as a FPS. The Graphics are outstanding is some levels, and par in some. The art is amazing this go around. The shooting / control system has been raised a notch as it is a little better for long shots now. The motion plus definitely helps as you can momentarily (for like 30 seconds) cover the end of the wiimote and still fully play the game, this really helps when melee attacks used to throw off cursor bad... Overall this is an excellent First Person Shooter and I am having a Blast Playing it.

Graphics: A+++ Excellent Visuals (For any system), Great Art, Good Level Design for most of the game. Few glitches.

Sound: Like the batter ambient sounds (Actually sounds like a war now, before world was silent) Surround Sound seems to act differently that the first game, Still good but different. Music is standard fair.... Like the old music much better. Bass and punch is much improved for gun fire and explosions.

Control: Excellent, could not be better. This game proves the Wii remote + Motion Plus for FPS. Fully Customizable and mappable.

Game-play: Amazing boss battles, better AI and some destructible environments. have not tried multi-player yet.

Specific Complaints: A few glitches in the graphics at specific points. The AI is better, but Sometimes the Upgraded AI makes them do stupid things.

#5 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011
#20 Most Shared Wii Game of 2011

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 19, 2011
    A quite decent FPS and certainly an improvement over the original. It's quite unoriginal, though, and the opening level is very dull, but it gets better after that. [June 2011]
  2. Jun 27, 2011
    Awesome graphics, jaggy gameplay, grasping story and loads of action.
  3. Jun 25, 2011
    Even with several errors and limitations, the robust content is here, collecting various virtues, and, at the same time, primary failures, which, even with the help of patches, are condemned. But they are not condemned enough to commit an injustice and say that Conduit is not worth the play. No way.