• Publisher: Sega
  • Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
7.6

1. Apr 20, 2011
    Conduit 2 is a very fast paced and and an action packed game tht is very enjoyable and fully satisfying for a wii gamer.The story maybe a bit dull but the gameplay doesn't turn ur backs and keeps u engaged. The boss battles are great.Multiplayer modes in Conduit 2 kept me glued to the tv and is fun especially firefight modes.The ampaign as well as multiplayer levels are designed to perfection and the the enemy types , AI works really well.Finally, the graphics, High voltage software hav ramped up athe graphics and have truely understood what is the wii capable of. FINAL SCORE -10/10 Expand
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    I bought it on GameSpot because of the limited Edition. Conduit 2 is bigger better and bolder than the first conduit. Conduit 2 have many improvements from the first game such as those in the multiplayer mode. Okay I did not beat the game yet but my opinion this game is really awesome. Sound - 9.0 - Yes the Music is great. Same type of music like the first one but better

Graphics -9.5
    Graphics does not make up a game but these Graphics are close than Halo 3 and halo odst .

Gameplay - 10 - perfect thats why wii shooters controls are better than 360 and ps3 controller

Multiplayer - 8.5 - Multiplayer right is flawless. No lag, No hackers and better multiplayer modes.

Overall - Great game and best shooter for the wii
  3. Aug 8, 2011
    This game was really well done. I don't know what you other people think, but i think they did really well. Making a campaign is hard for others. You may say i finished it in 3 hours but that is because you spent it all just trying to get the campaign over with. For me, i like to explored around and find all the secrets in the game. I think they also did good on the multiplayer, because of no more hackers or glitches in the game. I like that you also get to choose what weapons you get to start with and what your guy gets to look like and it is much easier to upgrade than in the first one. I hope they do make a 3rd Conduit. It would be really amazing what they would come up with. Expand
  4. May 3, 2011
    Conduit 2 is better than The Conduit. It's not original but it's very good for Wii players. Call of Duty: Black Ops and GoldenEye 007 have a great rival in this game.
  5. Jul 13, 2011
    Two "faults" with this game keep it from a perfect score: the very short single player campaign and a fairly generic feel. The first fault matters if you feel cheated on an hours of entertainment:cost ratio, which is kind of silly given how many hours online mode keeps you playing. The second fault may or may not even go noticed depending on how many FPS you play. Not the best FPS shooter ever made, but amongst the best for the Wii and a solid entry in the genre overall. Expand
  6. May 25, 2011
    I thoroughly enjoyed the game, maybe even a little more than Goldeneye, but then I like futuristic weapons and my protagonist sounding like Duke Nukem (both voiced by Jon St. John). Lots of different locations, very satisfying kills, and very tongue in cheek humour along the way. I still prefer my FPS games on the PC with keyboard and mouse, but Conduit 2 on the Wii was a lot of fun.
  7. Apr 25, 2011
    Conduit 2 isn't really a bad game, but its really never is a great game, the story is lacking, but humorous, and the frame rate suffers. Though i can live with all of this because this is the second best FPS on the Wii ( First is Goldeneye) Conduit 2 has an ok story which i found pretty decent thanks to the humor and style. Conduit 2 is a beautiful game on the wii and it is gorgeous, Conduit 2 is the wii's halo. Conduit 2 is a shooter, so since im okay with the campaign, its time for multiplayer.i know multiplayer is what makes a great FPS, but the multiplayer is still great. i'm still playing it instead of Portal 2, and thats pretty awesome. conduit 2 is great if wii fans want a halo for the wii, come get it, i also recommend this to all players on wii. Expand
  8. Apr 20, 2011
    Conduit 2 is a good sequel. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game even with its flaws. Conduit is superior as a FPS. The Graphics are outstanding is some levels, and par in some. The art is amazing this go around. The shooting / control system has been raised a notch as it is a little better for long shots now. The motion plus definitely helps as you can momentarily (for like 30 seconds) cover the end of the wiimote and still fully play the game, this really helps when melee attacks used to throw off cursor bad... Overall this is an excellent First Person Shooter and I am having a Blast Playing it.

Graphics: A+++ Excellent Visuals (For any system), Great Art, Good Level Design for most of the game. Few glitches.

Sound: Like the batter ambient sounds (Actually sounds like a war now, before world was silent) Surround Sound seems to act differently that the first game, Still good but different. Music is standard fair.... Like the old music much better. Bass and punch is much improved for gun fire and explosions.

Control: Excellent, could not be better. This game proves the Wii remote + Motion Plus for FPS. Fully Customizable and mappable.

Game-play: Amazing boss battles, better AI and some destructible environments. have not tried multi-player yet.

Specific Complaints: A few glitches in the graphics at specific points. The AI is better, but Sometimes the Upgraded AI makes them do stupid things.
  9. Apr 20, 2011
    The single player may be lacking in originality and voice-acting, but the multi-player experience is what will suck every bit of negativity and skepticism out from players that give it a try. From what I have played, it is extremely well varied, plenty of weapons, gear, loadouts, modes, everything a hardcore wii fps gamer could possibly want is here!
  10. Jan 11, 2012
    than the first conduit. Conduit 2 have many improvements from the first game such as those in the multiplayer mode. Okay I did not beat the game yet but my opinion this game is really awesome. Sound - 9.0 - Yes the Music is great. Same type of music like the first one but better Graphics -9.5
  11. Dec 1, 2012
    Better Conduit and takes advantage of motion plus, headset and online. I like this better than any Halo or Call of Duty and weapons are unique. Any gun that acts like Kirby you know is sweet action. On-line is better and survival mode is great. I love killing hackers, but story could be more detailed.
  12. Apr 22, 2011
    This is a purely single-player based review: I really liked this game when I first started playing it- the graphics, the weapons, the gameplay; everything was really gripping me at first, just like the first game. But then it ended. Quickly. Yes, I know the phrase "quality over quantity", but the campaign ends just when it starts to get good. So much more could have been done, at least the Invasion mode is fun. Collapse

1. Oct 19, 2011
    A quite decent FPS and certainly an improvement over the original. It's quite unoriginal, though, and the opening level is very dull, but it gets better after that. [June 2011]
  2. Jun 27, 2011
    Awesome graphics, jaggy gameplay, grasping story and loads of action.
  3. Jun 25, 2011
    Even with several errors and limitations, the robust content is here, collecting various virtues, and, at the same time, primary failures, which, even with the help of patches, are condemned. But they are not condemned enough to commit an injustice and say that Conduit is not worth the play. No way.