4.9

1. Jan 28, 2012
    I bought this game as me and my family really enjoyed Cooking Mama 1 but number two was a big disappointment. True, there are more recipes, but the methods that you have to use are very annoying! Cooking Mama is as irritating as ever and the graphics are awful! I detest this game now as I get fed up and the whole game gets on my nerves! I strongly dislike this game!
  2. Jan 1, 2011
    Oh, where to begin. If you are considering buying this game for more than two bucks at a garage sale or bargain bin, put it back and step away. The cheesy Asian engrish voice-overs (and this one will reinforce every lame stereotype out there) are worth the laugh, but the game gets frustrating fast. Controls are totally anti-intuitive and frustrating, instructions (written and on-screen)Oh, where to begin. If you are considering buying this game for more than two bucks at a garage sale or bargain bin, put it back and step away. The cheesy Asian engrish voice-overs (and this one will reinforce every lame stereotype out there) are worth the laugh, but the game gets frustrating fast. Controls are totally anti-intuitive and frustrating, instructions (written and on-screen) can charitably be described as "poor", and the complete-epic-fail-ishness of it stops being amusing pretty quickly. Too bad - could have been an pretty entertaining family game. Expand

1. Feb 23, 2011
    Don't expect to learn any parenting tips that can be applied in real life. And don't expect to see any gender-based issues brought up either. However, as a game it may fill some niche with 3-5 year old girls with parents who want to perpetuate the stereotype.
  2. Cooking Mama World Kitchen isn't bad, but it could have been better. [Holiday 2008, p.80]
    World Kitchen tries hard to spice up the already tasty Cooking Mama recipe with new characters, slapstick rescue minigames, and cheesy-in-a-bad-way voiceovers, but the results leave behind a funny aftertaste. It'll do in a pinch, but I prefer Cook Off's well-balanced helpings.