5.8

1. Oct 2, 2012
    Love the movie. the game follows true to the movie. Graphic was good. Sound and voice were excellent. Gameplay are slow but good mechanic. they really tried hard to create the same feel as the movie.
  2. Dec 24, 2011
    I'll say it again... The movie is excellent, the game is one of the worst of all time. This game makes no sense, after playing it for about 5 minutes will make you think, "Why did I buy this again," or "What's going on?"
  3. May 31, 2014
    coralline has the best music good rubbery animation and is a decent game it is definitely worth buying I really love this game and it is one of the best games.

If you value quality software, whether designed for adults or for kids, this title is your mortal enemy. It reeks of dated gameplay design ideals, loses nearly all the substance and style of the book and movie respectively, is too difficult at points for kids, and is too short for your money. Never mind the fact that if you're as unlucky as me, you'll encounter a crash bug that prevents you from completing the experience.
  2. The best thing I can say about Coraline is that it’s not broken. It works, and just about anyone could play it from start to finish, but I don’t understand why anyone would want to.
    It's too bad the play mechanics are not more engaging, especially given the potential of the Wii-motion controls. But as is, the range of mini-missions and quests you lead the precocious Coraline through will feel familiar to anyone who's played any number of average film-tied titles.