Cosmic Family Wii

6.0

1. MomW.
    Jan 6, 2008
    Horrible - they make a point of showing the teenage sister has boobs, they pop right out of her chest. My kids, 3 and 5, thought this was so funny; they told everyone about it. Not was I was looking for in a family game. They also got very bored waiting for the game - it was more watching than actually playing. Horrible and definitely not for my kids!
  2. SaucyTrout
    Sep 6, 2007
    This is actually a nice game for the youngsters. I can't get my kids (2 and 6) stop playing it. However, don't wast your time and money on it if your older than 10 years.
  3. RobinJ.
    Nov 7, 2007
    This is my 4 year olds favorite game - just the right speed. My 6 year old enjoys it but its not in her top five. The nicest thing is that pre-readers can figure it out by themselves, they repeat instructions, you can get a hint or two, etc . . . Wouldn't bother for older kids.
  4. E.B.
    Nov 29, 2007
    What the majority of reviewers from so-called "hardcore" gaming outlets fail to grasp is that Cosmic Family was designed for children between the ages of 4-8. It even says so on the box. Bearing that in mind, it serves its target audience well.
  5. Mar 18, 2017
    As a child, I loved this game. I made save file after save file and just played the game over and over. Now it's no 'amazing' game with beautiful graphics, but as a kid I really didn't care. I found it was easy to just point and click, and the little cut scenes and things to click on made me pretty entertained. A decent game back then, but there are better games out now,

1. However even the appeal of Cosmic Family will be short-lived to any demographic as it is very much on the short side. Rather than being a complete box set of a whole television series (or even a few shows) it is probably best summed up as an interactive episode.
    Cosmic Family is certainly not for the average gamer, but it does prove to be an interesting title for the younger demographic, with simple puzzles on offer and a family friendly design.
  3. It's the perfect game to plop in front of a five-year-old for an hour or two, but don't expect to have your kids coming back to it down the road.