Cruis'n Wii

• Release Date: Nov 27, 2007
3.7

1. ChristianP.
    Jan 28, 2008
    This game is really fun and really enjoyable just like it's arcade counterpart. It has a some awesome gameplay that you get to do stunts and such. It really have some excellent controls and maybe the best of any racing game. Also it has some great music and some good sounds but some of them can get annoying at times. I don't really mind of lack of extra features because I'm This game is really fun and really enjoyable just like it's arcade counterpart. It has a some awesome gameplay that you get to do stunts and such. It really have some excellent controls and maybe the best of any racing game. Also it has some great music and some good sounds but some of them can get annoying at times. I don't really mind of lack of extra features because I'm an arcade fan people who played this maybe never been to a arcade before. I don't like the loading times and some of the glitches also don't forget about the dropping framerate because it drops sometimes. But overall this is a really fun game that anyone will enjoy even for arcade fans. It also have a two player mode that hypes up the fun. It may have bad graphics and loading times but sometimes I'm a bit on the retro side and that is the reason I bought this game so if you play the arcade verison then you should love the home version of the game. Expand
  2. SimonG.
    Dec 24, 2007
    Bad collision glithes, terrible loading time and dropping framerate are issues that makes it hard to forgive the sub standard graphic quality. I usually don't mind low graphic quality, but when it's the case, you're not supposed to have all these major problems. However, I thaught the controls worked alright (skip the d-pad option it's horrible); ttilting to steer is Bad collision glithes, terrible loading time and dropping framerate are issues that makes it hard to forgive the sub standard graphic quality. I usually don't mind low graphic quality, but when it's the case, you're not supposed to have all these major problems. However, I thaught the controls worked alright (skip the d-pad option it's horrible); ttilting to steer is fun. Personnally, I don't mind the lack of the dept because I'm a huge arcade fan and the main gameplay is enough for me. When playing I'm having a lot of fun... the reason why I give a 5 out of 10 is simply because of the problems listed above. Expand

#50 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

We wish we could say that diehard Midway racing fans will get enjoyment out of this one, but we're that exact crowd, and we'd go back to "Rush 2042" long before booting this up again.
  2. Games this low-rent and unapologetically busted only come around a few times a year, but don't bother savoring this rare experience - Cruis'n is undoubtedly the worst Wii racer to date, and another blight on a franchise that has long suffered in home conversions.
  3. Unless you fancy the idea of paying $30 for a hacked-together port of an old arcade game that wasn't any good to begin with, you can safely ignore Cruis'n.