• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Nov 27, 2007
3.5

1. Aug 27, 2013
    The game is a holy cookie with Midway's dick hot cream. Is really beautiful and enjoyable, it reminds our afternoons playing with 4 in our N64, every game that is rescued from that times is a masterpiece. I don't care all the issues it can have. I'll pay a fortune for it.
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    It's just... racing. Nothing really to it. Just... Why? It's not very fun for me, an avid Mario Kart fan. Some will like this, but just... not me. Why?

We wish we could say that diehard Midway racing fans will get enjoyment out of this one, but we're that exact crowd, and we'd go back to "Rush 2042" long before booting this up again.
  2. Games this low-rent and unapologetically busted only come around a few times a year, but don't bother savoring this rare experience - Cruis'n is undoubtedly the worst Wii racer to date, and another blight on a franchise that has long suffered in home conversions.
  3. Unless you fancy the idea of paying $30 for a hacked-together port of an old arcade game that wasn't any good to begin with, you can safely ignore Cruis'n.