• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Nov 27, 2007
3.7

1. Apr 3, 2015
    This is without doubt the worst racing sim on the wii, and ive played quite a few. Its a great example of one of those games put together with no care, no inspiration and lacks any sort of creativity. The controls are terrible, they are far too sensitive and make poor use of the wii's motion sense capabilities and the only other option is to use the d pad... that's right they could notThis is without doubt the worst racing sim on the wii, and ive played quite a few. Its a great example of one of those games put together with no care, no inspiration and lacks any sort of creativity. The controls are terrible, they are far too sensitive and make poor use of the wii's motion sense capabilities and the only other option is to use the d pad... that's right they could not even offer an option to use the nun-chucks joystick, the graphics are clunky and low res, they make my eyes bleed and on top of that an extremely annoying lady does voice over. AVOID! Expand
  2. Jul 14, 2014
    It's just... racing. Nothing really to it. Just... Why? It's not very fun for me, an avid Mario Kart fan. Some will like this, but just... not me. Why?
  3. Aug 27, 2013
    The game is a holy cookie with Midway's dick hot cream. Is really beautiful and enjoyable, it reminds our afternoons playing with 4 in our N64, every game that is rescued from that times is a masterpiece. I don't care all the issues it can have. I'll pay a fortune for it.

We wish we could say that diehard Midway racing fans will get enjoyment out of this one, but we're that exact crowd, and we'd go back to "Rush 2042" long before booting this up again.
  2. Games this low-rent and unapologetically busted only come around a few times a year, but don't bother savoring this rare experience - Cruis'n is undoubtedly the worst Wii racer to date, and another blight on a franchise that has long suffered in home conversions.
  3. Unless you fancy the idea of paying $30 for a hacked-together port of an old arcade game that wasn't any good to begin with, you can safely ignore Cruis'n.