CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: Hard Evidence Wii

6.2

1. DonalK.
    Apr 20, 2008
    This garners two points by having an innuendo in the title.
  2. AndyS.
    May 9, 2008
    There is little wrong with this game... it is well put-together, and has a nice feel to it. The problem is that, once you have finished it, there's no reason to come back to it. Getting a "Master" rating on all the cases is not that hard if you keep an eye on the crime scenes and the evidence, so it won't last you very long. Rent it, and enjoy it, but don't buy it.
  3. JennG
    Jan 12, 2010
    I love this game. It makes you feel like you are part of the investigation. It is slow moving. Which is fine for those of us who have trouble with the rush of the shoot and kill games. Highly recommend
  4. JimP.
    Jan 23, 2008
    Fun, I'm indeed a fan of the show and the cases in the game are fun and challenging but overall it's a great game!
  5. HardHitter
    Jan 6, 2008
    Being a huge HUGE fan of the show, I was dying for this to come out on the Wii. I managed to grab a copy a week before the release date. It's a great game, sticking very close to the feel of the CSI lab and the characters are all in.. character! A great game to turn to when no CSI's are on TV. Two (three if I could!) thumbs up, a must buy!
    Mar 10, 2008
    Just became a fan of the show, the game wasn't bad, but I had the whole game done in a day. It wasn't really challenging enough for me.

#65 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. No new gaming ground is broken, and players looking for a "gamers" game won't find it here. However, if a simple, occasionally plodding, procedural crime adventure appeals to you, then you could do worse than joining Gil Grissom's crew in this true-to-tv-show experience.
  2. If you want a good point‘n’click adventure, play Myst or Shivers.
  3. It's not bad, it's not great, it's not going to win any awards nor is it going to receive much recognition beyond another television series tie-in. The game is a decent experience with some really great stories, but the lack of incentive to come back makes this only worthwhile as a rental.