Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 Wii

• Release Date: Sep 12, 2008
6.8

1. AnonymousMC
    Sep 20, 2008
    This game is really really good. Don't listen to the crap review CheatCC just gave. The reviewer is ignorant and she makes many claims that are not correct. Konami really outdid themselves this time. Give it a try if you loved HP1. I have HP1 and I absolutely loved it. My only complaint from HP1 is that the KO's could've been a bit better. And HP2's KO's areThis game is really really good. Don't listen to the crap review CheatCC just gave. The reviewer is ignorant and she makes many claims that are not correct. Konami really outdid themselves this time. Give it a try if you loved HP1. I have HP1 and I absolutely loved it. My only complaint from HP1 is that the KO's could've been a bit better. And HP2's KO's are downright AWESOME!! There's so much to like. Even if you don't like the licensed covers that much this time around (which I do for the most part; some are really well done, others like Makes Me Wonder... not so much), HP1's licenses were really good so if you have HP1, HP2 is truly worthwhile, imho. Some may disagree but I'm really enjoying the game and I'm glad I didn't let some review deter me from getting it. I wanted it so badly and now that I have it, I'm more than pleased. DDRHP2 is awesome. :D Expand

1. Definitely a disappointment. The original Hottest Party did a lot for the franchise by adding the hand movements, and it would have been nice to see some more innovation implemented in the sequel. As it stands, however, Hottest Party 2 is almost exactly the same as its predecessor, just with different songs. Since the majority of those aren't even that good, it's better to just pass on this party.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Try it out with some friends and you won't be disappointed. [Nov 2008, p.106]
  3. An above-average dancing affair for the Wii that delivers familiar graphics, forgettable songs and no online options. If you liked the original, you might dig this one, but it's not worth our time.