Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 3 Wii

• Release Date: Oct 27, 2009
8.2

1. Yax
    Oct 26, 2010
    This is the best DDR that the next gen consoles have to offer. I wish I could get some of the older songs like Tsugaru. Since my PS3 slim isn't backwards compatible, the hottest party titles are the best option if you only have your next-gen consoles. The previous 2 were very gimmick heavy, while this one is footpad only be default. The previous 2 title really got on my nerves with theThis is the best DDR that the next gen consoles have to offer. I wish I could get some of the older songs like Tsugaru. Since my PS3 slim isn't backwards compatible, the hottest party titles are the best option if you only have your next-gen consoles. The previous 2 were very gimmick heavy, while this one is footpad only be default. The previous 2 title really got on my nerves with the gamey-mechanics that are less true to classic DDR. Hottest Party 3 really feels like the PS2 titles, and the music selection is better than the previous. This is a recommend for fans of the PS2 era DDR games. Expand

1. DanceDanceRevolution Hottest Party 3 is a pretty cool casual game. You‘ll get exactly what you expect. There are a lot of game modes and songs combined with decent controls.
  2. Nintendo Power
    It all functions adequately and adds welcome variety, but it feels like a novelty compared to the tried-and-true dance mat (which you can still use, thankfully). [Dec 2009, p.84]
  3. DDR Hottest Party 3 is another solid entry into the long running DDR series.