Dancing with the Stars Wii

6.2

1. Heather
    Jan 8, 2008
    WII- I was really expecting more.... as my husband searched all over our city and metro area for this game I felt obligated to play it, even though I knew it couldn't be good with no mat or anything. I'm so disappointed in it. All the hype around the game (prob built up by myself) and then to sit on the couch and dance with the stars. Really let down.
  2. SophieB.
    Dec 9, 2007
    DDR for your hands! What a disappointment! It does get faster and more difficult, but there's no dancing involved whatsoever.

1. As with most games looking to cash in on whatever is popular at the moment, this game is just the same old song and dance.
  2. Seriously, if you made it this far and are still interested in getting the game, don't. Dancing with the Stars is an potentially interesting idea wrapped up in a fraudulent game that's really just a mini-game in Rayman Raving Rabbids.
  3. A decent shot at motion-controlled rhythm gameplay aside, this shameless cash-in game of a shameless cash-in TV show is what it is. What is it? Stacy Keibler is in this game!