7.9

1. Mar 12, 2011
    De Blob 2 is one of the more revolutionary platformers of this decade by featuring music in tune with what colors you're coloring the world with. Each color has a different music tone to it, and it works out very well. This game would be a 10 if it had some control issues fixed, such as the walljump.
  2. Feb 24, 2011
    This game is absolutely fantastic.The graphics are amazing the music is fantastic the vibe is gives off is happy and exuberant. The only fault I could find with the game is it's repetition otherwise hooray for a good third party wii title. (Now I know the person from game spot says it's too hard but that's absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.)
  3. Feb 27, 2011
    A gorgeous platformer with some groovin' tunes. Easy and natural controls (no shake to jump!) unique and fun levels, knowing that your are transforming the world by far is the most appealing. The cutscenes are an absolute riot!
  4. Jun 13, 2013
    Simply blob-tastic. Only problem is that the textures and models, even in the XB360 and PS3 versions, look a bit un-detailed. Music is FANTASTIC. I want to get the final level's song on CD because of how good it was. Gameplay, while mildly repetitive, is as satisfying as it should be. The environments are constantly spruced up, with levels ranging from soda canneries to FRIGGIN' SPACE. AllSimply blob-tastic. Only problem is that the textures and models, even in the XB360 and PS3 versions, look a bit un-detailed. Music is FANTASTIC. I want to get the final level's song on CD because of how good it was. Gameplay, while mildly repetitive, is as satisfying as it should be. The environments are constantly spruced up, with levels ranging from soda canneries to FRIGGIN' SPACE. All in all, de Blob 2 is a fantastic would-be classic. (i really don't know why this game didn't get very popular. maybe not enough advertising? whatever.) Expand
  5. Feb 23, 2011
    Awesome game so much fun, so beautiful, so original!
    The music is amazing and the world is so fun to explore, the most fun you oculd ever had pressing buttons :)
  6. Feb 22, 2011
    This videogame it´s very fun, but the thing is that now is not going to be a Wii exclusive, it´s going to be for almost all the consoles, but well, i´m waiting with emotion this game because i play it of course, the first part and i like it, has creativity and colorful.
    I´m waiting THQ!!
    RastamarlinÆ
  7. Feb 24, 2011
    A grooving good time! Blob 2 builds on all the great stuff in the first game beautifully. The music and art style are just as awesome. The gameplay is more varied and engaging. They fixed that annoying flick jump and added autosaves. It feels to me like they really listened to the criticisms of Blob 1. I have such fond memories of playing the original with my kids that putting this disc inA grooving good time! Blob 2 builds on all the great stuff in the first game beautifully. The music and art style are just as awesome. The gameplay is more varied and engaging. They fixed that annoying flick jump and added autosaves. It feels to me like they really listened to the criticisms of Blob 1. I have such fond memories of playing the original with my kids that putting this disc in was like coming home. And the kids like the new one too, when I let them pry the controller from my hands :) Welcome back Blob! Viva la Colour Revolution! Collapse
  8. Feb 24, 2011

1. Jun 5, 2011
    deblob 2 reuses the concept of its predecessor and adds the most characteristic elements of a platformer, becoming surprisingly good.
  2. May 24, 2011
    There are only a few improvements compared to the first de Blob. The soundtrack is groovy, the gameplay is fun and altogether it is a wonderful and charming Jump&Run.
  3. Apr 24, 2011
    The few design decisions that take de Blob 2 towards skillful play don't produce a robust experience of this kind, and undermine the game's better qualities.