• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Feb 9, 2009
8.8

1. Dec 1, 2010
    Well I'll be damned. I've been eyeballing this one for a long time and finally picked it up on sale. Who knew that it was good enough to warrant full price. If I had known that the game was this creative and looked this good I would have picked it up back when it first came out. Still, it's good to save a buck and I'm glad it went on sale, otherwise I might not have tried this surprisinglyWell I'll be damned. I've been eyeballing this one for a long time and finally picked it up on sale. Who knew that it was good enough to warrant full price. If I had known that the game was this creative and looked this good I would have picked it up back when it first came out. Still, it's good to save a buck and I'm glad it went on sale, otherwise I might not have tried this surprisingly good game. Expand
  2. JohnSmith
    Aug 28, 2009
    Graphics are quite good, for the wii. what i love about deadly creatures, is that it's virtually impossible to replicate. that's what makes video games good. the more surreal it is, the more potential it has.
    the weird thing is though, i find it quite creepy when spiders climb on me, but i just felt haunted while climbing over that guys leg.
  3. LarryL.
    Mar 14, 2009
    This is one of the most creative, intelligent, aestheticlly pleasing and captivating video games I've ever seen. It's one of the best video games to have ever been released!
  4. JaviA.
    Feb 23, 2009
    This has been a really refreshing game to play. It's unlike anything I've seen and its interesting how I can feel scaled down and bug like while playing. I'm consumed by this world.

This is a game for Wii owners who want something refreshingly different. It's powered by a dark, intelligent storyline, boasts great production values through and through, and features smart, fun controls (that use the Wii remote well), not to mention some unexpectedly engrossing exploration elements.
  2. Deadly Creatures isn’t quite spectacular, but it is a solid experience that never runs out of ideas and will keep throwing in surprises, satisfying combat, and a decent challenge.
  3. For gamers looking for something different on the Wii, this might be the ticket – provided that you’re willing to cope with the unpolished mechanics.