• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Feb 9, 2009
8.8

1. Sep 2, 2011
    Deadly Creatures, is certainly trying to be different, making youm play as a spider and a scorpion is a novel enough twist, and the world is well realised. But, underneath this, DC is just an average beat 'em up with clunky-ish platofrming, just one that does something different, which allows it to stand out against samey movie tie-ins. And, for the lower price since it's fairly old now,Deadly Creatures, is certainly trying to be different, making youm play as a spider and a scorpion is a novel enough twist, and the world is well realised. But, underneath this, DC is just an average beat 'em up with clunky-ish platofrming, just one that does something different, which allows it to stand out against samey movie tie-ins. And, for the lower price since it's fairly old now, it's worth picking up for a game-starved Wii-owner. Expand
  2. Dec 1, 2010
    Well I'll be damned. I've been eyeballing this one for a long time and finally picked it up on sale. Who knew that it was good enough to warrant full price. If I had known that the game was this creative and looked this good I would have picked it up back when it first came out. Still, it's good to save a buck and I'm glad it went on sale, otherwise I might not have tried this surprisinglyWell I'll be damned. I've been eyeballing this one for a long time and finally picked it up on sale. Who knew that it was good enough to warrant full price. If I had known that the game was this creative and looked this good I would have picked it up back when it first came out. Still, it's good to save a buck and I'm glad it went on sale, otherwise I might not have tried this surprisingly good game. Expand

This is a game for Wii owners who want something refreshingly different. It's powered by a dark, intelligent storyline, boasts great production values through and through, and features smart, fun controls (that use the Wii remote well), not to mention some unexpectedly engrossing exploration elements.
  2. Deadly Creatures isn’t quite spectacular, but it is a solid experience that never runs out of ideas and will keep throwing in surprises, satisfying combat, and a decent challenge.
  3. For gamers looking for something different on the Wii, this might be the ticket – provided that you’re willing to cope with the unpolished mechanics.