5.9

1. Dec 8, 2012
    I'm writing this review again so bad frame rate when there would be a bunch of enemies or anything else the frame rate would go down... Second of all there are glitches yes glitches bug and more! Story is ok and the gameplay is more boring then the first one I would rather play e.t. then this crap. A.I. is also like a dog wiping it's ass on the ground. Terrible game don't buy it for your kids and also the guy who gave this a 10 look at this profile.... 12 year old under fanboy of disney and mickey. The camera is still as bad as the first game too. This game should be called we want your money. Expand
  2. May 5, 2014
    I rented this from the library and played it with my gf. The game looks nice and I've always been a Disney fan, but the gameplay is terrible. It's always very unclear what you are supposed to do, the controls are confusing and the camera never points in the direction you want it too. For some reason they've decided to split the screen VERTICALLY which works horribly. I can come up with a few easy improvements, like adding a map so you see where the other player is, but I still don't think it would make EM2 a good game. Expand
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    First of all, I loved the original Epic Mickey so I was excited to get the sequel to the great game. But, to my disappointment, It was a train wreck. With looping voice acting, horrible frame rate, HUGE GLITCHES!, super annoying voice acting and characters, and horrible A.I., this game is by far one of the WORST games I have ever played.

1. Dec 21, 2012
    Fans of Mickey will get some enjoyment from the better stages and adore the presentation, while others may bemoan the fairly regular blips of confusing design and messy execution.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    The Power of Two has great elements. The cutscenes are pretty and the Disney-feeling with the original voice actors is great. Sadly, Oswald is an annoying gameplay element and sometimes you can't find the next goal in the game. The Power of Two, unfortunately, isn't the great sequel we were waiting for. However it still brings some Disney fun.
  3. Nov 22, 2012
    If you enjoy exploring vibrant, cartoony worlds, and have a friend around to join you on your quest (not to mention have a tolerance for some vague gameplay objectives), then you'll eke some fun out of Epic Mickey 2's flawed journey. If you found any of these elements cumbersome or frustrating in the past, then this sequel won't do anything to persuade you otherwise.