5.9

1. Apr 20, 2014
    i love this game more then the first one the story line is great and so are the voice actors and dispite a fiew gliches i give it a 1000000000000 out of 10
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    I loved the original Disney Epic Mickey as it had great gameplay and an epic story but did have problems of its own. Now with Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, I can say that it is a better game all in all(in my opinion at least).
    First off, primary gameplay is the same with Mickey using his brush to paint or thin things, having positive and negative effects on the game respectively. Use them carefully as peoples' reaction and the game's ending will be affected depending on your choices. Mickey also has a spin move which interact with certain objects and stun enemies, sketches return from the first game like the TV sketch. The newest addition is Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, he has his own unique moves like using his remote to power or reprogram machines, having the ability to hover in the air to reach far places and his boomarmerang to grab items from a distance. In single-player, he is an artificial intelligence and will interact with objects and help you at certain areas only when you command him. I find the AI quite decent and I had no problems with him but he can get left behind occasionally. Oswald can also be played by a second player in local split-screen, there is no online mode but I am fine with it. The camera system is also a whole lot better in this game than the first.
    Next, the cut-scenes in the game are well made and look fantastic but in-game visuals are not as impressive maybe because of the Wii's power but still quite decent. The voice-acting is a welcome addition as it adds life and personality to the characters. I did have some disappointments with the game, the story in this game was not as epic as the original's one but still quite entertaining. The worlds are also smaller and are less explorative(but at least I did not get lost), also the game is shorter. There are also occasional glitches and frame-rate issues which you have to bear with.
    All I can say is that Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is a great game and is better overall as it had introduced cooperative gameplay which makes the game more enjoyable but may let you down in certain aspects of the game. If you do not expect too much out of this game, this game might click with you, So I give it a 9/10.
  3. Dec 3, 2012
    OK, no matter how bad people say it is, I still LOVE IT! The voice acting is amazing and the game play is awesome. The songs are well written and the music sounds magical. The AI does have some problems and Oswald and it is hard to play as Oswald because there are not as many things to zap as there is to paint or thinner but the game is still amazing. I would suggest this game to anyoneOK, no matter how bad people say it is, I still LOVE IT! The voice acting is amazing and the game play is awesome. The songs are well written and the music sounds magical. The AI does have some problems and Oswald and it is hard to play as Oswald because there are not as many things to zap as there is to paint or thinner but the game is still amazing. I would suggest this game to anyone who liked the first one. Better than the first one in my opinion. Collapse
  4. Dec 3, 2012

1. Dec 21, 2012
    Fans of Mickey will get some enjoyment from the better stages and adore the presentation, while others may bemoan the fairly regular blips of confusing design and messy execution.
  2. Nov 27, 2012
    The Power of Two has great elements. The cutscenes are pretty and the Disney-feeling with the original voice actors is great. Sadly, Oswald is an annoying gameplay element and sometimes you can't find the next goal in the game. The Power of Two, unfortunately, isn't the great sequel we were waiting for. However it still brings some Disney fun.
  3. Nov 22, 2012
    If you enjoy exploring vibrant, cartoony worlds, and have a friend around to join you on your quest (not to mention have a tolerance for some vague gameplay objectives), then you'll eke some fun out of Epic Mickey 2's flawed journey. If you found any of these elements cumbersome or frustrating in the past, then this sequel won't do anything to persuade you otherwise.