6.9

1. MaddyR.
    Apr 30, 2009
    My sisters and I LOVE playing this game! It's just like an episode of our favorite show! The songs are great! It's fun to perform in concert and I love the shopping! Great fun!
  2. LydiaJ
    Jan 25, 2010
    What you have to remember is that these games are aimed at kids my age. People who like hannah montana like myself find this game really good. I love the songs and everything about this game!
  3. HayleyR.
    Nov 15, 2007
    I LOVE Hannah, so this was a great chance to see her dance, perform in concert, choose her outfits and shop with Lilly! If you're a Hannah fan, you'll LOVE this game!
  4. Brittney
    Dec 24, 2007
    Well, I would have to give this game a 10. I have Mario Galaxy and Hannah Montana spotlight world tour. I first tried out the Mario game and was thrilled, my mom kept wondering why I wasn't playing Hannah's ganme. I tried it and haven't put it down since. This game is a must have.
  5. Kelly
    May 4, 2008
    This game is a great game for people of all ages, especially for Hannah Montana fans. It doesn't have just the 'dancing' feature, as you can shop and design outfits if you like. The characters actually look surprisingly like the real people in the show. The varying difficulty levels also allow different age groups to play and still be challenged. All in all a great game!
  6. Tara
    Dec 19, 2007
    For any Hannah fan this is a must have game. Its fun, entertaining, and hard to put down. GThe dancing and music is awesome. The shopping is fun and exciting. Love it more than another other wii game I'ved played.
  7. Oct 13, 2015
    fdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfdsfdssdfdsfdsfds
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

There’s some fun stuff in there if you like kinda easy games, but it could be like so much better; get it?
  2. With tighter, less frustrating (and painful) motion controls Spotlight World Tour could have the potential to hold its own in the rhythm game genre. As it stands, the lack of polish in this area keeps the game from rising above a niche title destined for the hands pre-teen girls.
    It certainly isn’t genre defining, but it is a solid effort into a market that is by and large untapped.