Dr. Mario Online RX Wii

8.6

1. Oct 30, 2011
    A solid version of the classic puzzler Dr. Mario for a good price. Online multiplayer is included, along with a twist on the original making use of the Wii Remote motion controls. The graphics and music are heavily inspired by the Nintendo 64 edition, but with a polished look and feel appropriate on Wii. Addictive fun!
  2. Jun 1, 2011
    The addition of the Virus Buster is a nice addition, but the Nintendo 64 version of the game is far superior with better graphics, music and more mode. This version only has 2 player mode, the N64 has 4. One step forward, two steps back.
  3. Jan 4, 2011

Metroid Prime (Trilogy)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Resident Evil 4
    Tetris DS
    Words with Friends (Scrabble)
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mike Tysonâ
  4. Oct 7, 2010
    I love dr. Mario and for only 10 bucks this game is well worth it. Virus buster is really fun and it still has that awesome music dr. has always had..
  5. LeifG
    Jan 11, 2010
    Mu favourite puzzle game of all time. Lots of very good players to be matched with online for hours of fun. Must buy for dr. mario fans.
  6. BenihanaB
    Aug 4, 2008
    Great game. Just like I remember for the NES. Also love the online battle mode. Always gives me somebody new/more challanging to compete against. Don't like the pointer version. They should not of messed with a good thing. That does not stop me from playing the traditional game constantly... A Must for any classic gamer!!!!
  7. elcad
    Jul 16, 2008
    We love this game. Two of us love the old skoll Doc Mario, while another digs the Virus Buster. I love how the Miis twist along too. The online matches are fun except I keep losing but I can't really blame the game for that. The one thing I did not like was the lack of 2 player options to play with or without trash dumps to the other player. It also would be nice if it kept track of We love this game. Two of us love the old skoll Doc Mario, while another digs the Virus Buster. I love how the Miis twist along too. The online matches are fun except I keep losing but I can't really blame the game for that. The one thing I did not like was the lack of 2 player options to play with or without trash dumps to the other player. It also would be nice if it kept track of non-online multiplayer stats. I should give it a 10 anyway because it is good and it is only $10, but I'm not. Expand
  8. RobbieS
    Jul 2, 2008
    I don't understand any of the reviews. 1000 points is too steep? Online adds nothing to the experience? What? This is a great game, and for only 10 bucks, it's well worth it.
  9. Caleb
    Jun 4, 2008
    So great. This game is as addictive as ever - and now it rules even more because you can play people online. The old FEVER song gets stuck in your had as usual, and you'll be dreaming of falling pills ... but it's worth it.
  10. GatorB.
    Jun 2, 2008
    For a puzzle game, this gets a 10. Just as charming and addictive as when I had it for my original B&W gameboy. Good times!
  11. EvanB.
    Jun 1, 2008
    Fantastic classic game that is the only Wii game my wife will play with me! Highly recommended for only $10!
  12. BillR.
    May 31, 2008
    I don't understand the low reviews. This is exactly like Tetris for DS (except 20 bucks cheaper) and Tetris DS was lauded by critics. Over-priced? Huh?
  13. Jan 4, 2011

Metroid Prime (Trilogy)
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Resident Evil 4
    Tetris DS
    Words with Friends (Scrabble)
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Mike Tysonâ

#32 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

Dr. Mario & Germ Buster is a solid game that's highly recommended for those who enjoy puzzle games.
  2. It's certainly a decent enough block-dropping puzzler, even if most people probably would've preferred Tetris. Or a Virtual Console release for the SNES Dr Mario and Tetris compilation. Either way, 1000 Points feels a bit steep.
  3. For a title that has been away from our screens for far too long, Dr Mario is an excellent revival of a classic puzzle game and a decent WiiWare launch game.