Driver: Parallel Lines Wii

6.0

1. DannyH.
    Jan 9, 2008
    I simply can't believe this game was actually released as is, it has so many holes in it. It's by far and away the worst Wii game I have ever played, I just wish I could get my money back. I was thinking of selling it on eBay but would feel sorry for the buyer. So it's in the bin. The controls for this game are a complete mess, it seems like they were pressured to put a I simply can't believe this game was actually released as is, it has so many holes in it. It's by far and away the worst Wii game I have ever played, I just wish I could get my money back. I was thinking of selling it on eBay but would feel sorry for the buyer. So it's in the bin. The controls for this game are a complete mess, it seems like they were pressured to put a game together and this is the patchwork piece of baloney they came up with. Games from the 80's fare better compared to this. I'm honestly baffled as to why it received such a high-score on MC, I trust the scores so highly, but this time the Critics and the Users made a terrible mistake, a mistake that cost me 100$. Damn it all anyway. Expand
  2. Jerry
    Aug 13, 2007
    Unfortunately, doesn

#56 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

Driver attempts to join the ranks of more successful Wii-makes such as Godfather and Scarface, but will find itself at the bottom of the open-world barrel on Nintendo’s console, as the game lacks depth, fine-tuned control, and the right mix of motion/IR control.
  2. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    It's alright, but not good enough for us to forgive yet another port. [Aug 2007, p.76]
    There are some things the game does right -- the drive-by shooting is pretty sweet -- but problems with the controls for the driving -- essentially the guts of the game -- more than suck any sort of fun out of the thing.