Driver: San Francisco Wii

6.4

1. May 14, 2017
    La version de Wii de Driver San francisco es un juego diferente, acá estamos en una precuela de la saga Driver, con un joven Tanner al mando de un volante. mucha accion, buenos gráficos, largo, buen soundtrack, un muy buen juego que recomiendo a todo fan de la saga, .
  2. Nov 6, 2016
    For all those haters:
    You can play this in every HD seventh-generation video-game console and on the Wii. It's obvious that this game wouldn't have the graphics of the PS3/X360 version, but that's a current problem, the most of the consumers wants 4K resolution with a powerful multiplayer, that's all they want, they don't think about anything else, That's not OK.
  3. May 8, 2013
    This has to be the biggest lie and letdown ever. I have never seen my money get pulled out of my pocket. I feel ashamed that this game (Wii port) even exists. I'd advise to stay away from this one.
  4. May 8, 2013

#29 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2011

1. Sep 30, 2011
    Driver: San Francisco fails in every aspects. Bad graphics and a terrible lack of variety sink its gameplay, making of it a title that can't be recommended.
  2. Sep 27, 2011
    Bizarre controls aside, this is an unusually thoughtful port that at least attempts to do something different. [Oct 2011, p.63]
  3. Sep 14, 2011
    The Wii version of Driver: San Francisco has nothing in common with the excellent game developed by Ubisoft Reflections on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. This is rather a classic episode of the series, with the same old gameplay, cumbersome controls (and you can't customize them in any way) and mediocre graphics.