EA Playground Wii

7.6

1. HarkeeratM.
    Oct 27, 2007
    Great game. Great four player fun. I didn't really like the character designs (which seemed to be the producer's work) at first, but later, it flowed well with the game.
  2. JW
    Sep 2, 2008
    Great game for the entire family from 5 and up
  3. RickieRoll
    Jan 29, 2009
    My 6 year girl loves this (she can play it all day) and I do to Im 36 years old. Its got something for the whole family as a fun Family multiplayer. Id put it up there with WII sports and Wii play as a family Game. But its different in a Good Way. The only thing is its a little harder to set more than two remotes in on this one but its not bad as you get used to it.
    Oct 24, 2007
    Great party fun.
  5. CarterC.
    Oct 26, 2007
    I don't know what IGN is talking about. Dodgeball is super fun especially when you have four wiimotes. This isn't a deep game but that's not what it's for. My friends and I were yelling at each other every single game and laughing the whole time. Wii sports is fun but in a more calm way. This game is great just for having people over and making them play. This is a I don't know what IGN is talking about. Dodgeball is super fun especially when you have four wiimotes. This isn't a deep game but that's not what it's for. My friends and I were yelling at each other every single game and laughing the whole time. Wii sports is fun but in a more calm way. This game is great just for having people over and making them play. This is a keeper just for that reason. Collapse
  6. kflof
    Dec 26, 2009
    This game cracks our friends and family up. It's a great game for those first time users too! All will enjoy!
  7. Nov 18, 2012
    I love this game. The controls are easy to learn

#60 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

There's no mini in EA Playground that's as fun, addictive (or, for that matter, deep, strangely enough) as Wii Sports bowling or golf.
  2. While none of the games are quite as deep and compulsive as Wii Sports, they’re entertaining enough on their own to keep players waggling through the short single-player mode.
  3. It’s all decently fun, and the Wii controls are utilized to good effect. But, you know, there’s only so long something like this is going to hold my attention. If you’re of an advanced age like myself, say over 10, this is probably going to seem a bit dull.