EA Playground Wii

Oct 30, 2008
    Yeah, repetitive.
  2. WilliamS.
    Nov 19, 2007
    I must admit that I was excited to play this game...before I actually did. Overall I was disappointed with the controls especially those when you are in single player mode. Moving around the playground can best be described as awkward and tedious. The actull mini-games were interesting enough but only kept my attention for about an hour total. I would say that this game is yet another I must admit that I was excited to play this game...before I actually did. Overall I was disappointed with the controls especially those when you are in single player mode. Moving around the playground can best be described as awkward and tedious. The actull mini-games were interesting enough but only kept my attention for about an hour total. I would say that this game is yet another mini-game compilation that does not take full advantage of the Wii controls. The most bothersome point for me is that there was no nunchuck use whatsoever. Some of the games such as wallball, kicks and dodgball could have been drastically better by allowing the player to control his/her characters with the nunchuck rather than the directional pad on the Wii remote itself. In my opinion this game is a definite rental but not worth the $40 price tag at the store. Expand
  3. Zontar
    Oct 27, 2007
    It's like a crappy WiiSports that costs 50 bucks.

#58 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

There's no mini in EA Playground that's as fun, addictive (or, for that matter, deep, strangely enough) as Wii Sports bowling or golf.
  2. While none of the games are quite as deep and compulsive as Wii Sports, they’re entertaining enough on their own to keep players waggling through the short single-player mode.
  3. It’s all decently fun, and the Wii controls are utilized to good effect. But, you know, there’s only so long something like this is going to hold my attention. If you’re of an advanced age like myself, say over 10, this is probably going to seem a bit dull.