8.1

1. Dec 12, 2010
    Love the new workouts, however; 2 complaints. Leg strap doesn't seem to register movement in squats and lunges and you lose connection with Wii Remote and Wii balance board several times during a workout. Sometimes in the middle of an exercise! Any suggestions fellow gamers?
  2. Nov 16, 2010
    Although not yet launched I see EA Sports are using the same rubbish tension band that they used in the original EA Active game. They tear easily and when I contacted EA Sports they said the warranty was only for 30 days but were willing to sell me another for an exorbitant amount of money. I bought one on Ebay for £4 and have used it daily for over a year and its stillAlthough not yet launched I see EA Sports are using the same rubbish tension band that they used in the original EA Active game. They tear easily and when I contacted EA Sports they said the warranty was only for 30 days but were willing to sell me another for an exorbitant amount of money. I bought one on Ebay for £4 and have used it daily for over a year and its still intact. The original Nunchuck holder has also fallen apart and you can only get them from guess who? I hope the new games are more responsive than the original. Collapse

#21 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#46 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

1. Official Nintendo Magazine UK
    Mar 6, 2011
    Fun, but if you're not obsessed with your heart rate, the original's similar - and cheaper. [Jan 2011, p.78]
  2. Jan 11, 2011
    Despite many new entries into the fitness genre, EA Active remains above its competition. EA Active 2 brings a host of new exercises to the mix, great new motion accessories that are more accurate, a very welcome heart rate monitor and robust online integration. The only drawback I find is that versions on other consoles take better advantage of newer motion technologies.
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Get active with EA Sports Active 2! Hard workout with some control hick-ups, yet among the Wii fitness games it gets your power and stamina up the fastest. And it's still cheaper than going to the gym.