8.8

1. Oct 7, 2011
    I bought the game EA Active and I absolutely love it , I am 25 years old and 100 pounds over weight and was about to give up on everything Ive tried and a friend suggested this game to me, so I got it and I am on day 7 and have already lost 6 pounds !! Im eating right and doing the 30 day challenge and on my rest days I make my own workout which is usually walk/run and heavy bag boxing which I love. I never thought I would be able to find something I could do in my home that actually worked and that I love so much. All I have to say is keep up the Wii Active people and you will see results !! I will not stop until this weight is off me :) I thank you EA Sports and Wii for making this game !!! Your a life saver Expand

1. You can really feel the burn with this collection of exercises and sports-themed challenges.
  2. EA Sports Active has not jumped on any bandwagons; instead, it has set a new bar for what exercise games should be. After one week, I can already see and feel results, and I have every intention of finishing out my 30-day challenge, as well as sticking with it beyond the initial 30-day period.
    Had the game's controls been better reconciled with Wii's limited capabilities I might have been able to give EA Sports Active a solid recommendation, both for its high ambitions and the impressive number of customizable features. But due to shaky controls, I'm going to give it a shaky thumbs-up instead.