• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Dec 28, 2009
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Apr 3, 2014
    despite the borderline stupid US publicity, the game is not all about fattening, in fact, you can make a muscular character as well, or just leave your character skinny, it doesn't make so much of a difference!
    This is my favorite wii game and for a reason, it's the best button masher fighting game out there! the training mini-games are part of it and can require some practice until you
    get them right, they keep the gameplay from getting too repetitive with breaks between tournaments. also as a lot of people pointed out the gameplay is pretty simple, but what you don't hear often is that it's incredibly deep too, it can get very strategic and intense at times!
    This game is part of the japanese series Tsuppari Oozumou, that has games for NES, SNES and PC ENGINE too, Tsuppari oozumou is known for being a great fun series and comedic as well.
    I've been playing it for about 4 years whenever I have some free time, and I will keep playing it until a new version comes out, this game is great for chilling.

the only Con I have about it is that it's too hard to figure out the secret special finishing moves and Tecmo never released any kind of guide or anything.

I'm looking forward to a 3DS port of this game.

1. There’s such a great sense of achievement here: from winning a bout without striking your opponent to defeating one of the upper-ranked Ozeki, you’ll want to always do your best. The fact alone that Eat! Fat! FIGHT! has been localised is amazing, and we applaud Temco’s efforts for making this title available.
    It might be fun for a while to see your sumo grow in proportion and strength and rise through the ranks of the champions (especially after you unlock the Mii support option and put your own head on your wrestler's body), but there's only so long you're going to have fun with the same set of four brief mini-games.
  3. For a game that's so starved of content, 1,000 Points is a bit hard to swallow. [Feb 2010, p.89]