Elebits Wii

• Release Date: Dec 12, 2006
7.4

1. RobP.
    Dec 13, 2006
    Original concept and very entertaining scavenger hunt game. The graphics are colorful and suit the game, and the voiceovers are a murderous mistake. They hired the worst actors for the little story cutscenes. Don't let that discourage you as you spend most of your time hunting down little elebits in all corners of the house. This isn't a katamari killer, but the first Wii game Original concept and very entertaining scavenger hunt game. The graphics are colorful and suit the game, and the voiceovers are a murderous mistake. They hired the worst actors for the little story cutscenes. Don't let that discourage you as you spend most of your time hunting down little elebits in all corners of the house. This isn't a katamari killer, but the first Wii game to feel worth the price I paid. Collapse
  2. Xoph
    Jan 1, 2007
    This is one of the best games for the Wii! It is utterly entertaining and addictive. Before I go off about how fun Elebits is, there are from what I can tell, only a few bad points to the game: Graphics aren
  3. Ben
    Jan 8, 2007
    Solid, innovative gameplay mixed with gorgeous settings makes this a fun, addictive game. My wife and I are completely hooked. The level editting and sharing feature guarantees huge replay factor directly parallel online play in most FPS games.
  4. Designerwhite
    Dec 17, 2006
    Lots of fun! Takes advantage of the extra features of the Wii, and is a must own for your system. Makes good use of the controllers, and has very cute characters. Voice acting not so good; seems targeted at 4 year olds... maybe that's good if you have REEALLY young children.
  5. CoryH.
    Dec 20, 2006
    My only complaints is the horrible voice acting, and a lack of intuitive multiplayer options, but that does not deter from the countless hours of gameplay in single player mode. of course Elebits is not a perfect game, but its original, cute, and somewhat challenging.
  6. DavidD.
    Jan 16, 2007
    Very fun and original game, but it might not appeal to everyone. If you liked Katamari or Pikmin, you will probably like this game. I would rent it first to see if you would want to buy it though. The only bad thing I can say about this game is the voice acting.
  7. BillB.
    Dec 16, 2006
    All the best parts of pikmin and katamari damacy... very addictive
  8. MattM.
    Dec 31, 2006
    While the voiceovers are absolutely awful, the rest of the game is incredibly addictive and fun.
  9. Aug 15, 2013
    Elebits is the game where everything is done right the gameplay, storyline, characters (the voice acting isn't that good for Kai), and boss battles are all done incredibly well and I don't know any other FPS which doesn't involve any killing.

#13 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006

1. A solid title that uses the Wiimote and Nunchuk controls extremely well. If you're not in it for the offline 4 player multiplayer, which isnt all that great, or the level building then this is probably a rental. Though, if you want to get perfect rankings on all the levels youll likely want to make it a purchase. [JPN Import]
  2. The tactile sensation of pointing at a popcorn cart and flinging it into the stratosphere is interesting and fun, but simple movement and navigation will occasinally be a needlessly frustrating obstacle. [Jan 2007, p.106]
    If you're looking for a visual stunner, Elebits is not for you. But if you just want a really fun outing that's every bit as original as it is engaging, I think Elebits is your game. This title is destined for sleeper status.