Endless Ocean Wii

1. MarkP.
    Apr 19, 2008
    Good looking but extremely boring. I tried it twice and will not try again... I have more interesting thoughts, so why play something that makes me itch with boredom.
  2. NathanL
    Jan 12, 2009
    Wow. I was blown away by how bad this was. I tried to like it. I love the WiiWare game My Aquarium, which also isn't a game, but Endless Ocean is not pretty or fun in any way. Just because it doesn't have a set plot doesn't mean it shouldn't have some form of entertainment. One of the worst games I have ever played!

#7 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008
#36 Most Shared Wii Game of 2008

1. It comes across as more of a toy then a real game, and with a budget price of $29.99 it is well worth the purchase for anyone seeking a way to wind down that won’t numb the brain.
  2. Despite the uncomfortable number of missed opportunities and graphics that fall short of current-generation standards, tooling around underwater and leisurely unfolding the central events in Endless Ocean remained unexpectedly delightful and engaging until the end—and even a few hours after.
  3. Okay, so it doesn't win the award for most action-packed adventure on Wii, but it is a beautiful, innovative and very different kettle of fish. A breathtaking experience. [Christmas 2007, p.46]