Escape from Bug Island Wii

5.0

1. UncleDougB.
    Nov 4, 2007
    It's insulting to play a game with such low standards. Ridiculously horrible gameplay, trashy visuals and sound explode into one of the worst gaming experiences. Ever. Save your time, money and braincells.
  2. Brosso
    Oct 20, 2007
    Oh my god, this game is bad! It's so bad, I can imagine that I wasted time to play this. I want my life back.
  3. WilliamG.
    Oct 13, 2007
    I am glad that Mike R., Ryan W., John S. and Joe W. Nintendo employees really liked the game. For the rest of us non-biased people, this game is completely unplayable. If you want to spend an entire game begging for your life to end, play this game.
  4. SteveM.
    Jul 22, 2007
    Games this bad shouldn't be published. Whatever happened to the Nintendo seal of Quality? Don't buy this even if your life depends on it.
  5. Mar 14, 2011
    This game,starting from the bottom,Is terrible.The graphics while not at best,are still along with that of Dreamcast even.I don't know how any review for this game can go past a 4.If you are a cheesy,bad acting,terrible storyline lover.Then you will Love this game.From the start of the game I could tell it was going to be **** only thing I consider good is the Music in some points.The mapThis game,starting from the bottom,Is terrible.The graphics while not at best,are still along with that of Dreamcast even.I don't know how any review for this game can go past a 4.If you are a cheesy,bad acting,terrible storyline lover.Then you will Love this game.From the start of the game I could tell it was going to be **** only thing I consider good is the Music in some points.The map is **** characters are **** has no real plot.It's like a B horror movie Fail.I'm glad it was cheap,cause if this wasn't I swear I would sue the **** gamestop. Expand
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    Escape from Bug Island does have a very long, but boring story with many fragments to collect. It will take around twenty hours to complete, but you're not going to have fun doing it. Half way through they recycle previous levels and throw in harder enemies and objectives. Cutscenes are extremely poor, I've seen better on Nintendo 64 with zero physics, bad voice acting, clipping issues,Escape from Bug Island does have a very long, but boring story with many fragments to collect. It will take around twenty hours to complete, but you're not going to have fun doing it. Half way through they recycle previous levels and throw in harder enemies and objectives. Cutscenes are extremely poor, I've seen better on Nintendo 64 with zero physics, bad voice acting, clipping issues, and boring animations. Music and audio isn't much better, there are about three music tracks and they loop over and over again. The bugs sound like I would imagine. They did at least attempt to include poor quality sound it the remote. Bottom line it's a waste of time and money. Escape from this crappy game! Expand

#42 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. It’s a boring ugly game with complicated controls and a B-Flick storyline. Who can’t wait for the US release!? [JPN Import]
  2. We applaud the return to nature, but outside of a few icky moments there really is nothing to recommend Necro-Nesia. Go throw a spider at someone; it's a whole lot more fun. [JPN Import; Mar 2007, p.52]
  3. Nintendo Power
    Stiff controls and sloppy collision detection certainly don't help matters, nor do the truly atrocious production values. [July 2007, p.94]