Excite Truck Wii

8.4

1. BenihanaB.
    Dec 25, 2007
    Not a bad driver game. Great use of the controller...My wife and I have a lot of laughs watching everybody lean left/right when they are steering, or better yet, what happens when you get excited and pull up....overall we like it.
  2. Jan 20, 2012
    An interesting game because of the control of the wiimote, it lacks content though and is as most wii games very ugly. The controls aren't that great though and there isn't really any depth in the game.
  3. BlueFalcon
    Jun 4, 2007
    Pros = 1. Excellent unique control with motion sensor. 2. Fun gameplay. 3. Good gameplay balance with powerups and track design. Cons = 1. Poor graphics even by GameCube standards. 2. Sparce features. 3. Souless and generic design. 4. Bad catchup/elastic band ai. 5. Poor multiplayer.

#5 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2006
#12 Most Shared Wii Game of 2006

1. Excite Truck is a very fun, fast, and – dare I say it – exciting return to grass roots arcade style racing. There no tuning to worry about, no license tests, and no underground street cred here. All of those things can be found elsewhere. Excite Truck is just about racing, and it excels in this regard.
  2. As undeniably fun as this game is, its downfall is its lack of depth. You can burn through the initial difficulty setting in the career mode in a couple hours.
  3. Ultimately, Excite Truck feels more like a tech demo than a full-fledged game.