FaceBreaker K.O. Party Wii

5.6

1. BarneeB
    Nov 24, 2008
    I gave it a 10 to counter the negative critics. The game is a solid 8 if you play it with friends, if you plan to play it alone it's 7. The multiplayer was the real focus in this game, and it actually works. It's just so fun to virtually beat the sh*t out of your friends/girlfriend :) The controls are very good, in fact 1:1 responsive, nice graphics, nice EA Trax soundtrack asI gave it a 10 to counter the negative critics. The game is a solid 8 if you play it with friends, if you plan to play it alone it's 7. The multiplayer was the real focus in this game, and it actually works. It's just so fun to virtually beat the sh*t out of your friends/girlfriend :) The controls are very good, in fact 1:1 responsive, nice graphics, nice EA Trax soundtrack as usual, the characters are nice and funny, but nowhere near as iconic as MK or Tekken characters.
    The only problem is the cheap Cpu A.I. It cheats sometimes, therefore you have to try many times if you want to win. Choose Romeo or Molotov, it's much easier to play with them, and you wont get pissed so often.
    It's a great partygame even if not the best fighting game on the system, but definately better, than what the critics say
  2. jackt
    Nov 13, 2008
    Not a bad game overall, short and to the point, I mean come on its a boxing game and thats what you get! In my opinion better graphics than the rest if ya like the cartoony comic type of stuff. Really easy to jump into a quick game. Was disappointed that there is no first person perspective in any of the scenarios, Boooo. It also lacks the immersion of being in the game as far as actualNot a bad game overall, short and to the point, I mean come on its a boxing game and thats what you get! In my opinion better graphics than the rest if ya like the cartoony comic type of stuff. Really easy to jump into a quick game. Was disappointed that there is no first person perspective in any of the scenarios, Boooo. It also lacks the immersion of being in the game as far as actual body movements with the remotes, not bad tough. All in all it was worth the $40 but no more. Still waiting for a more realistic version of the Wii sports boxing! Please someone give us a decent first person perspective. Expand

1. The main pitfall of the game is its difficulty, except that Facebreaker: KO Party is a very amusing game and the perfect opportunity to challenge your friends in a battle … without killing them!
  2. Facebreaker K.O. Party is a fun little brawler which is best played in short bursts.
  3. Nintendo Power