Family Party: 30 Great Games Wii

1.0

Overwhelming dislike- based on 7 Ratings

1. Aug 23, 2016
    Do you know what it looks like when someone's self-aware of how bad their game is?

Say the game is great in the title! Honestly, this is an atrocity of the worst kind. Besides the hilariously awful Player Select (where every time you move your cursor over a save, the kid says, "I'll save here", so if you flail your remote wildly, all you hear is, I'll-I-I'll-I'll s-I'll

Say the game is great in the title!

Honestly, this is an atrocity of the worst kind. Besides the hilariously awful Player Select (where every time you move your cursor over a save, the kid says, "I'll save here", so if you flail your remote wildly, all you hear is, I'll-I-I'll-I'll s-I'll sa-I'll-I-I'll save" etc.), there isn't anything that's noteworthy. Everything's so bland and uninteresting.

Just another shovelware Wii game meant to cash in on the motion controls.
  2. Nov 21, 2012
    Play 30 hard filled games with up to 4 people
  3. MichP.
    Sep 20, 2009
    This game wasn't worth it. We all had trouble playing and accomplishing the games. There were a few tasks that were easy but in most cases the play was horrible and frustrating. Wouldn't buy it.
  4. ShansterG
    Apr 18, 2009
    Not really all that easy to use, and not very enjoyable. Some of the movements are counterintuitive, and too challenging for young children. Not worth the effort to learn.

1. Although you will wonder why Log Cutting is a family game, you’ll have too much fun to really care. If you don’t have anyone to play with, then the fun in this game will quickly diminish, but this game will surely bring families together.
    As far as mini-games on Wii go, Family Party: 30 Great Games is an above average effort. That may not be saying much, but if you're looking for something to entertain your friends on occasion, you certainly could do a whole lot worse.
  3. This is one of the few compilation games that actually passes the bar, barely. I can't say that this is the one for you, but there is some fun found in this title, you just have to look.