Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer Wii

5.9

1. OliverC.
    Jul 11, 2007
    Nice effects, but the game is really boring. Enemies come, you kill them, you move on until more enemies come.
  2. EthanR.
    Jun 27, 2007
    You guys below don't know how to rate a game. This was the most repetitive game i've ever played. Each level is identical! No new details or anything. The whole game is hurting endless waves of enemies. I mean they should've added a chase level with the surfer or something but nope! This was an awful game with even worse graphics! It was short too! It lasted like an hour!
  3. GeoffreyC.
    Jun 18, 2007
    Passable graphics, strong effects, clunky interface. Will keep the young ones happy, group attacks are fun.
  4. DavidW.
    Jun 16, 2007
    Good game for the Wii. Much better than Spiderman3!
  5. IsiahP/
    Jun 15, 2007
    This game is very inpressive. i say this beats marvel ultimate alliance. worth buying.

#82 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. Really, The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer is a mess and a frighteningly terrible video game.
    This is a simply another lame attempt to attract young fans and unknowing parents to buy something based on the license. Rise of the Silver Surfer has all the gameplay value of a bad Streets of Rage clone.
  3. I am not going to lie to you, I got so bored playing this game by myself that I didn’t finish it.