6.2

1. FrankS.
    Nov 2, 2007
    Impossible controls, not compatible with wii classic controller,crap graphics.
  2. WiiT,
    Nov 1, 2007
    The worst FIFA version for years. Incredibly hard to learn the controls. No-one wants to master a game in 5 minutes but this is just frustrating. A shame there is no option to use the classic controller. Does not bother me that there is no proper season mode because i wont be playing it again.
  3. M.G.
    Dec 27, 2007
    Non responsive controls. I am very dissapointed. I wish I could return it.
  4. NeilC.
    Oct 25, 2007
    Absolutely dreadful game. Non responsive control of your players result in this being a frustrating game rather than an enjoyable one. If you want to spend hours and hours waving your controller like a madman then maybe you will enjoy a modicum of success, otherwise, leave this well alone.

1. EA's football series makes a moderately successful debut on the Wii, with family-friendly control and some neat minigames.
  2. Patience and perseverance are required. [Dec 2007, p.]
  3. Wii Sports demonstrated just how much depth can be wrung out of the simplest of mechanics like swinging the Remote. FIFA 08’s approach is almost the opposite, offering a huge variety of gestures that only superficially interact with the game. FIFA is a solid game, but this Wii port makes it harder than it should be to enjoy the strengths of the core design.