FIFA Soccer 08 Wii

6.1

1. FrankS.
    Nov 2, 2007
    Impossible controls, not compatible with wii classic controller,crap graphics.
  2. WiiT,
    Nov 1, 2007
    The worst FIFA version for years. Incredibly hard to learn the controls. No-one wants to master a game in 5 minutes but this is just frustrating. A shame there is no option to use the classic controller. Does not bother me that there is no proper season mode because i wont be playing it again.
  3. M.G.
    Dec 27, 2007
    Non responsive controls. I am very dissapointed. I wish I could return it.
  4. NeilC.
    Oct 25, 2007
    Absolutely dreadful game. Non responsive control of your players result in this being a frustrating game rather than an enjoyable one. If you want to spend hours and hours waving your controller like a madman then maybe you will enjoy a modicum of success, otherwise, leave this well alone.
  5. Aug 29, 2016
    I got this game for Christmas, I wan't expecting a masterpiece, it's Fifa and I was just expecting a good game to have a good time. Let mw say I like motions controls in general, zelda SS is amazing, Splatoon change my view on how to play shooters with motion controls being a fantastic way to play them, but the controls here are BROKEN, to pass you wave the remote, to kick wave the remote,I got this game for Christmas, I wan't expecting a masterpiece, it's Fifa and I was just expecting a good game to have a good time. Let mw say I like motions controls in general, zelda SS is amazing, Splatoon change my view on how to play shooters with motion controls being a fantastic way to play them, but the controls here are BROKEN, to pass you wave the remote, to kick wave the remote, to take the ball from the opponent, yeah, wave the remote and this is not the problem, the problem is that, again, it doesn't work. This is the only Wii game I have that the controls are unresponsive. Everything else is okay, not great but bad graphics, there's online but the controls don't work so yeah, enough content. If this game would let you use the Classic controller, this would be a great game, but no, it's the Wii so broken motion controls and nothing else. Expand

#36 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2007

1. EA's football series makes a moderately successful debut on the Wii, with family-friendly control and some neat minigames.
  2. Nintendo Gamer
    Patience and perseverance are required. [Dec 2007, p.]
  3. Wii Sports demonstrated just how much depth can be wrung out of the simplest of mechanics like swinging the Remote. FIFA 08’s approach is almost the opposite, offering a huge variety of gestures that only superficially interact with the game. FIFA is a solid game, but this Wii port makes it harder than it should be to enjoy the strengths of the core design.