7.5

1. justin
    Nov 26, 2009
    A great game I just wish you could choose the gender of the main character (Mira)
  2. KazzandraP
    Jan 16, 2010
    I love the game itself, but I refuse to pony up so much money for any game. I am very offended by Square Enix (The Dark Lords themselves) deciding to use pay content "Expansion" options, things that would traditionally be unlocked within a game. Although I must admit, it ties into the concept of the game nicely.
  3. ThaaronS
    Oct 27, 2009
    Decent game but pretty frustrating to find out how little you get without buying tons of extras. The game is 1,000 points ($10) but there is 5700 points worth of extras ($57). These aren't cosmetics or fun add ons. They are real game play items that have a huge impact in the playability of the game. For 1,000 points you are getting a game that has been stripped down as far as they Decent game but pretty frustrating to find out how little you get without buying tons of extras. The game is 1,000 points ($10) but there is 5700 points worth of extras ($57). These aren't cosmetics or fun add ons. They are real game play items that have a huge impact in the playability of the game. For 1,000 points you are getting a game that has been stripped down as far as they possible could while still keeping it playable. Expect no variety or advanced strategy to be there unless you pony up for a lot of the extras. Expand

1. There are plenty of levels to explore, and though the story is not as intriguing as My Life as a King, the tower defense structure is much more replay-friendly.
    The limitations of WiiWare are apparent, but Square Enix has delivered one of the most polished titles on the platform. This is an intricate strategy game chock full of different monsters, traps, and items to use in your battle plan.
  3. There is depth here, especially for patient or committed fans, but the mercenary way that the game dangles this potentially richer gameplay as bait for overpriced DLC purchases sticks in the throat.