7.6

1. Oct 8, 2016
    Has a really good story that's very funny and has great characters. The battle system is kinda fun but pretty frustrating with the controls and trying to aim and throw objects while the object block your view. The game is full of mini games half of which are fun and half are not. The graphics and music are fantastic. The game is not long for a Final Fantasy game, though Crystal Bearers isHas a really good story that's very funny and has great characters. The battle system is kinda fun but pretty frustrating with the controls and trying to aim and throw objects while the object block your view. The game is full of mini games half of which are fun and half are not. The graphics and music are fantastic. The game is not long for a Final Fantasy game, though Crystal Bearers is NOT an RPG. I really enjoyed this game a lot despite it's odd game play issues. Expand
  2. Jan 26, 2012
    The game is fun. Yeah, the combat is quite bad, you throw things, that's it, but the rest is ok. The history is quite nice, the cutscenes are nice, the final boss is NICE, and some parts of the game that requires more strategy are fun. But again, the combat isn't that nice, it's not like the final fantasy games, and it's easy...but i had a good time playing it :)
  3. Mar 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. I loved the game. I think it is the epitimy of an rpg. It has awesome graphics and the characters look amazing. I was a bit surprised at the end though. I mean when they leave you hanging like that.
    I was and still am expecting and hoping that they will make another
    game exactly where it stopped on the boat. Cause you cant end it like that.
    There is potential for another game.

#17 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009
#10 Most Shared Wii Game of 2009

1. After a cool introductory sequence, things go downhill immediately. [Jan 2010, p.85]
  2. The absolute best part of the game is all of the stuff you can do besides the main plot. Not that the main plot isn’t fun – it’s just that the minigames are limited to chases, jumping puzzles and the occasional weirdness like ballroom dancing.
    While the game's main adventure was off to a good start, and even manages to be truly entertaining at times, these oddly paced, often poorly controlled pit stops really bring down the game's more appealing core mechanics.