7.8

1. Mar 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved the game. I think it is the epitimy of an rpg. It has awesome graphics and the characters look amazing. I was a bit surprised at the end though. I mean when they leave you hanging like that.
    I was and still am expecting and hoping that they will make another
    game exactly where it stopped on the boat. Cause you cant end it like that.
    There is potential for another game.
  2. Apr 10, 2013
    this game is a WII Gem, the reason that its getting bad reviews is because people are looking at it like it should be a tratitional rpg game, there are interesting characters and an interesting story.

the game is not meant to be fast paced, in my opinion the best way to play this game is by exploring the different zones and towns, finding secrets and Medal hunting (Acheivments)

i
    think this game never got the attention it deserved, i certainly enjoyed it. Expand

1. After a cool introductory sequence, things go downhill immediately. [Jan 2010, p.85]
  2. The absolute best part of the game is all of the stuff you can do besides the main plot. Not that the main plot isn’t fun – it’s just that the minigames are limited to chases, jumping puzzles and the occasional weirdness like ballroom dancing.
    While the game's main adventure was off to a good start, and even manages to be truly entertaining at times, these oddly paced, often poorly controlled pit stops really bring down the game's more appealing core mechanics.