Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon Wii

8.0

1. Wheelchair
    Jul 10, 2008
    I found the story to be whimsical, the characters well designed, and the gameplay spot on for a mystery dungeon game. Mystery dungeon games have always been sort of a niche thing, but luckily, I've learn to love them. If you like this game, you might also like Azure Dreams(GBC), Shiren the Wanderer(DS), or Baroque(Wii).
  2. Fryfat
    Jul 8, 2008
    I keep telling myself that I need to leave the last-generation system called the Wii. I don't have enough money to purchase a PS3 but really want one. If this game was on the PS3, I'm sure it would be better as they have the best gameplay and graphics. Like all other Wii games, the graphics and physics are sub-par for this game. The Wii controller is difficult to use with this game.

As I said, Chocobo's Dungeon isn't perfect but it still manages to offer up enough fun to make you keep going. [July 2008, p.83]
  2. A relic of gameplay design that should have gone extinct with the dinosaurs. [July 2008, p.92]
    There's a great mix of gameplay styles here, from strategy to action to RPG. Square Enix's polished touch is all over this one, from the nice voice acting to the humorous dialogue.