FlatOut Wii

7.0

1. Aug 29, 2013
    Its mediocre at best. I thought this would be a Burnout clone or something, I was wrong. The cars, if at a relatively high speed, lose all sense of control. There isn't much to the game: no real story, limited track/cars and a very simple game. I would personally stay away unless its dirt cheap.
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    For the Wii, it's a very decent title and even better priced. If you're into racing games and happen to have a NIntendo Wii, go buy it! It's better by far than most other racing games on the Wii.

The only problem with the game is the limited content: It's nice to play (especially stuntman and racing) but you've seen all content pretty fast. Nevertheless, it's still a cool game for me and i find it highly addictive!
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Nintendo Gamer
    Mar 7, 2011
    The awful FlatOut made us pine for ZX Spectrum paddles - its controls are that painfully imprecise. [Feb 2011, p.69]