FlingSmash Wii

6.8

1. Feb 16, 2015
    I honestly don't know why FlingSmash has gotten so much hate on the site. So I've decided the review into a few parts to show you why I love FlingSmash.

Graphics- The game looks simply great! The style stands out and the colors are hyper-vibrant. Just puts you in a good mood. Music- It's nice-ish kind of. Not my style but definitely doesn't make me cringe of anything. Story-

Story- Damsel is distress. Save her. Done. If you're playing this for the story, their isn't much to offer here.

Content- Short, yes. Worth it for the low price. YES! Level design is superb, if you were wondering.

Controls and Gameplay- It works. The controls, contrary to popular belief, are decent. I also enjoy the numerous power-ups.

Special Round (BOSSES) - The boss fights are so fun. Especially the last one, I love it.

So yeah. Sounds fun? You decide.
  2. Aug 13, 2015
    ok, it might not be a 10/10 game, it's just to make the score higher because Fling smash is a great game.the graphics are great for a wii game, the world is colorful and charming. the gameplay/controls were orginal, fun and adictive.

#44 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2010
#36 Most Shared Wii Game of 2010

1. Feb 10, 2011
    Could only lead to a tired wrist and a bored brain.
  2. Feb 9, 2011
    The fun delivered by FlingSmash lasts only for a few minutes. It's a poor product, lacking in a solid and satisfying gameplay and getting tedious on the long run. But as a bundle with Wiimote Plus, it has some meaning.
  3. Jan 10, 2011
    It is not clear how Nintendo has agreed to publish a "first party"in these terms, unless we consider the possibility of promoting the Wii remote with Wii motion plus already integrated.