6.4

1. Feb 16, 2015
    I honestly don't know why FlingSmash has gotten so much hate on the site. So I've decided the review into a few parts to show you why I love FlingSmash.

Graphics- The game looks simply great! The style stands out and the colors are hyper-vibrant. Just puts you in a good mood. Music- It's nice-ish kind of. Not my style but definitely doesn't make me cringe of anything. Story-

Story- Damsel is distress. Save her. Done. If you're playing this for the story, their isn't much to offer here.

Content- Short, yes. Worth it for the low price. YES! Level design is superb, if you were wondering.

Controls and Gameplay- It works. The controls, contrary to popular belief, are decent. I also enjoy the numerous power-ups.

Special Round (BOSSES) - The boss fights are so fun. Especially the last one, I love it.

So yeah. Sounds fun? You decide.
  2. Apr 2, 2014
    As nintendo world report put it: FlingSmash is full of interesting gameplay ideas that would've been a lot more fun if the game controlled well, or at the very least, compensated for the poor controls by being a little more forgiving.

The game is mediocre and not worth your time. Artoon is horrible.
  3. Nov 21, 2011
    This game's only problem is the fact that is on CD. It should be damned WiiWare. Controls are okay and main villain is kind of cool, but most of time you just have to mindlessly swing Wii remote to every possible direction. Stages with metal characters shouldn't be in game (game's normal mindlessness times three) The best thing about game is fact that it comes with Wii Motion Plus and it'sThis game's only problem is the fact that is on CD. It should be damned WiiWare. Controls are okay and main villain is kind of cool, but most of time you just have to mindlessly swing Wii remote to every possible direction. Stages with metal characters shouldn't be in game (game's normal mindlessness times three) The best thing about game is fact that it comes with Wii Motion Plus and it's cheaper than controller alone! Collapse
  4. Nov 21, 2011

1. Feb 10, 2011
    Could only lead to a tired wrist and a bored brain.
  2. Feb 9, 2011
    The fun delivered by FlingSmash lasts only for a few minutes. It's a poor product, lacking in a solid and satisfying gameplay and getting tedious on the long run. But as a bundle with Wiimote Plus, it has some meaning.
  3. Jan 10, 2011
    It is not clear how Nintendo has agreed to publish a "first party"in these terms, unless we consider the possibility of promoting the Wii remote with Wii motion plus already integrated.