• Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Nov 27, 2007
4.5

1. DavidS.
    Jan 9, 2008
    I love the shuffle board game...the darts game is ok...the air hockey is ok...the rest suck.
  2. BenihanaB.
    Dec 25, 2007
    If you want another simple party game to go along with Wii sports, this is for you. We also have Mario vs. Sonic at the olympics and love all three of these games...This is the weakest of the three. This game gives us a nice addition to party games we did not have. Darts and Shuffleboard are the most fun, table hockey is hard to control, Trivia makes me feel stupid with the extremely If you want another simple party game to go along with Wii sports, this is for you. We also have Mario vs. Sonic at the olympics and love all three of these games...This is the weakest of the three. This game gives us a nice addition to party games we did not have. Darts and Shuffleboard are the most fun, table hockey is hard to control, Trivia makes me feel stupid with the extremely difficult questions, others are average. 5 adults have no problem sitting around enjoying this game with a couple of drinks. Expand
  3. ShansterG
    Apr 18, 2009
    Too frustrating, non-intuitive controlling.
  4. JohnW.
    Dec 10, 2007
    Great Party Game!!! For just $20 bucks you're going to find something in this game you will like! Shuffleboard is the best in my home!
  5. VincentV.
    Dec 12, 2007
    Shuffleboard is the reason to buy this game. It is very well done although the graphics of the bystanders is strange with a rhythmic rubbing gesture on their chests. Game play is well done with excellent use of controller. Dart game was probably second best, table hockey difficult to control. Shuffleboard is the standout.
  6. JosephE.
    Dec 2, 2007
    The control system simply doesn't work. I don't understand, most of these games we've seen before in other party collections. But somehow Midway seems to have simply done them wrong. Doesn't Nintendo give developers an API for working with the Wii controls? It's like Midway ignored Nintendo's toolkit and then forgot to test their game collection before shipping it.
  7. Michelle
    Dec 24, 2007
    Great bargain for the Wii! Don't be dissuaded by the mixed reviews. It takes a little bit of time to figure out the controls, but don't give up! Once you do, the games are a lot of fun and highly addictive. My favorites are darts, shuffleboard, and air hockey.
  8. Dan
    Dec 9, 2007
    Nothing works in this game. the controls are absolutely crap, and the game seems to randomly add realism. for example in the table hockey, your puck will fly off the table at any speed, yet you can not hit the puck hard. there simply is no variable speed, so how exaclty does it fly off the table? this goes with all of the games. it randomly adds errors and mishaps as if you are doing it. Nothing works in this game. the controls are absolutely crap, and the game seems to randomly add realism. for example in the table hockey, your puck will fly off the table at any speed, yet you can not hit the puck hard. there simply is no variable speed, so how exaclty does it fly off the table? this goes with all of the games. it randomly adds errors and mishaps as if you are doing it. there is no way of building skill in this game because of that. the only reason this game gets a 3 and not a zero is because the trivia game is a good 20 mins time waster. bottom line, game is total crap. Expand
  9. JoshN.
    Dec 26, 2007
    The worst game I ever got. I own lots of WII games and this one is total crap. I hate the fact I can't return a game like this one. I am not able to exit any games as there are serious controller issues on mine. Basically I enter a game and have to complete the mini game before I can quit. Who wants that? If I want to quit I should be able to do it any time I want. I want a The worst game I ever got. I own lots of WII games and this one is total crap. I hate the fact I can't return a game like this one. I am not able to exit any games as there are serious controller issues on mine. Basically I enter a game and have to complete the mini game before I can quit. Who wants that? If I want to quit I should be able to do it any time I want. I want a refund!!!!!!! AND THE GAMES AREN'T FUN!!!!! Expand
  10. DickD
    Oct 28, 2008
    If you take the time to learn how to play the games they are fun and entertaining. To exit any game just press the home key on the controller to return to the Wii menu. For the price it is a good game for family gatherings or parties. The graphics are not up to par for serious gamers. We have had players from ages 3 to 64 compete and enjoy the games.
  11. LonN.
    Jun 13, 2008
    Most of the games are undeveloped.
  12. anonm
    Jul 12, 2008
    what a god damn piece of shit! the only reason my dad likes this is because he got lucky (even with the awful, barely working controls) and got his score on the high score board. all he does is taunt me because i don't even want to play this buggy cock game
  13. Andrea
    Dec 28, 2007
    This game is very fun...it is also very addicting! Especially the pop-a-shot!
  14. SharonL
    Dec 29, 2008
    Darts, trivia, and shuffleboard are the only ones worth my time. The others were difficult to control. Luckily I bought this one used, and it's going back to exchange for something else.
  15. May 5, 2015
    Easily one of the worst games I have ever played. The graphics look like a PS2 game, there are really stupidly implemented games, and the controls are just atrocious. Please give this game away as soon as possible. I can't even imagine their sequels.

The wave of Wii shovelware has officially begun.
  2. With an eye toward putting on some beer goggles to make the game better, we turned to the bottle. Ping Cup has the potential to be a decent drinking game but, again, the controls were mixed.
  3. So, the conclusion is this: you got a free game with your Wii when you bought it right? Just play that.