7.0

1. Nov 17, 2012
    A perfectly enjoyable games for small kids - my daugher (8) and son (5) love exploring the resorts, riding horses, driving cars, skate- and snowboarding with the simple controls and enjoyable and varied scenery. While some of the mini-games are less than perfect, that does not matter: if you have (medium) small children they will love this, and they can quickly play without any need forA perfectly enjoyable games for small kids - my daugher (8) and son (5) love exploring the resorts, riding horses, driving cars, skate- and snowboarding with the simple controls and enjoyable and varied scenery. While some of the mini-games are less than perfect, that does not matter: if you have (medium) small children they will love this, and they can quickly play without any need for supervision. My kids have played this more than all our other Wii games put together. Expand

Go Vacation is yet another Wii Sports wannabe, but one with plenty of content. The mission structure means the game is actually playable on your own, even if it obviously works best with friends.
  2. Jan 3, 2012
    For families looking to have a good time with their Wii's this winter, I highly recommend taking a trip to Kawawii Island with Go Vacation. It may is not the best sounding or the prettiest game out there but Go Vacation packs in a wealth of fun for every member of the family.
  3. Dec 9, 2011
    Another mini-game collection designed for young children and families. With Go Vacation, Namco Bandai tried to make something different, but they forgot one main ingredient in the recipe: the fun.