• Publisher: Atari
  • Release Date: Dec 5, 2007
6.8

1. Dec 8, 2011
    This is a fantastic game for Godzilla fans. The controls take getting used to, but once you get it, they are solid. Graphic are amazing. Main thing I don't like is the crystal pillar bashes in story mode.
  2. Sep 10, 2011
    Atari did a fantastic job when it came to making a fighting game with my favorite monster in film. Though it does control somewhat stiff it still is a fun game with a lot of great unlockables.
  3. Dec 5, 2011
    Whatever the retards that gave this game a bad review, including the major game reviewers like IGN and GamingExcellence dont know how to play the game and are always terrible at reviewing. This games controls are bad but after a few days you'll get the hang of them, and i bet they only gave it a day to proove itself. The story is average as far as plot goes, but is sometimes challengingWhatever the retards that gave this game a bad review, including the major game reviewers like IGN and GamingExcellence dont know how to play the game and are always terrible at reviewing. This games controls are bad but after a few days you'll get the hang of them, and i bet they only gave it a day to proove itself. The story is average as far as plot goes, but is sometimes challenging but nevertheless is still a blast to play to anyone who doesnt have the attention span of a second grader. The thing i love the most about this game is the cast of monsters, which has increrased greatly since the two preceeders that came before it, with almost 30 titans to play with, and most have their own move sets, there is alot of fun to come out of them. There are 4 factions of monsters in the game, Earth Defenders, the Global Defense Force, Aliens, and Mutants. Godzilla and his friends from monster island are in the earth defender faction. The mechagodzillas and other mechs are in the GDF. King Ghidorah and Gigan and their accomplaces are in the alien faction. And Spacegodzilla, his new minions like Biollante and Titanosaurus, and a few new monsters are in the mutants faction. Overall, the game is a fighting game to rival Super Smash Bros Brawl on the Wii. Expand
  4. Jul 19, 2013
    This is one of my all time favorite Wii games that i have played in my life. I have unlocked every monster, maps, unlockables and completed the story with the different factions. My favorite monsters to play as are the three versions of Godzilla.
  5. Jun 28, 2014
    Godzilla: Unleashed is Pipeworks' third and final Godzilla title. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the weakest installment of the trilogy. I cannot count the number of bugs this game had. The controls are strangely out of tune, because there are times when the monsters don't do what you want them to. There are a few positives; the most noteworthy being the huge roster of playableGodzilla: Unleashed is Pipeworks' third and final Godzilla title. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the weakest installment of the trilogy. I cannot count the number of bugs this game had. The controls are strangely out of tune, because there are times when the monsters don't do what you want them to. There are a few positives; the most noteworthy being the huge roster of playable monsters. The Wii version is the winner over this game's PS2 counterpart, which feels more like an update of Godzilla: Save the Earth than a totally new game. While it is superior to the PS2 version, it is still hampered by the aforementioned problems. I am a hardcore Godzilla fan, and I still thought this game was just average. Expand

1. Dodgy monster beat-'em-up that doesn't get anything right. [Mar 2008, p.79]
  2. I plan to sink my copy into a bucket of concrete and plunge it into the deepest part of the ocean, after dropping it in a vat of carbolic acid.
  3. Just a shoddily put together game that will fail to excite even the most hardcore monster fans. Avoid this at all costs.