7.6

1. Feb 7, 2012
    This game is broken. I don't understand why reviewers disagree with my opinion. The controls make the game impossible to play. You have to have the Wii Remote at precisely the right angle, as the game makes it difficult to switch to your forehand. When you swing the Wii Remote, the game is cruel and unforgiving. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this game.
  2. CharlesK
    Jun 12, 2009
    VERY FRUSTRATING, I had been looking forward to this game ever since I read about it, and when I finally got to play it......FRUSTRATION - mind you I had been playing on EASY! If your looking to frustrate yourself this is a must buy, with the new Wii MotionPlus at times I wanted to throw the controller out the window - I played all the way through the entire series twice and practiced VERY FRUSTRATING, I had been looking forward to this game ever since I read about it, and when I finally got to play it......FRUSTRATION - mind you I had been playing on EASY! If your looking to frustrate yourself this is a must buy, with the new Wii MotionPlus at times I wanted to throw the controller out the window - I played all the way through the entire series twice and practiced before that so I gave it a chance. I must reiterate if you want a frustrating experience with a new controller that in my experience is not ready for prime time you must buy this game, otherwise stay away and save yourself some dough. Expand
  3. BobA
    Jul 22, 2009
    If you are only to read one of these reviews -- Read This One! Do not purchase this game as you will be wasting your money on a game that has some of the most frustrating controls of any Wii game. The game will force you to swing back swings when you are obviously pointing front, it doesn't know where the controller so positions the player to make a back swing even though you are If you are only to read one of these reviews -- Read This One! Do not purchase this game as you will be wasting your money on a game that has some of the most frustrating controls of any Wii game. The game will force you to swing back swings when you are obviously pointing front, it doesn't know where the controller so positions the player to make a back swing even though you are facing completely forward. Just don't buy this game, its not worth it, even with MotionPlus its just not good. Expand

1. To sum it up, EA Sport’s Grand Slam Tennis is definitely one of the best sport games that we have played on the console, thanks to Wii MotionPlus.
  2. Grand Slam Tennis is fun, but it’s hard to master for beginners. Wii MotionPlus works very good and gives the game an extra touch.
  3. Grand Slam Tennis is a great tennis simulation. Probably the Wii Motion plus does not shows its real potential, but this product is perfect for tennis lovers, thanks to the big variety of shots, the large number of game modes and a perfect online support.