• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
4.0

1. 160R
    Nov 24, 2006
    This GT Pro Series is almost the same game than GT Cube. GT Cube was a BAD game on Cube, failed in most aspects. This game is an old racing game with the same horrible audio effects (remembers me the PC old Stunts lol) with linear tunning imrpovements, simple graphics (they are even too simply to be cell-shading,... At least the control is not too bad as in the GameCube. Controlling the This GT Pro Series is almost the same game than GT Cube. GT Cube was a BAD game on Cube, failed in most aspects. This game is an old racing game with the same horrible audio effects (remembers me the PC old Stunts lol) with linear tunning imrpovements, simple graphics (they are even too simply to be cell-shading,... At least the control is not too bad as in the GameCube. Controlling the drifts with your Wii mote is the only thing that makes this title not receive 1 or 2 in score. If you buy it, you are mad. Don't even rent it. Simply wait to better race games to come out. Expand
  2. TomM.
    Jan 1, 2007
    This game sucks at all the aspect of a racing game- multiplayer, graphics, controls, deepness, and funness. This is a discrace to the Wii!
  3. WiiBoy
    Dec 27, 2006
    Poor. Poor. Poor. The complete lack of playability coupled with dire graphics and lack of engagement mean I would recommend you leave this on the shelf where it belongs. The steering wheel novelty lasts all of half a minute, don't bother.
  4. Thomas
    Mar 22, 2007
    This is a lackluster port of an even more lackluster game. There is nothing good to say about it other than it comes with a free steering wheel attachment to use on Excite Truck (cause you know you won't be using it to play this). The graphics were a miss on the original, and they are off in another galaxy on the Wii. This game will end up on more "Worst Wii Games" lists than any of This is a lackluster port of an even more lackluster game. There is nothing good to say about it other than it comes with a free steering wheel attachment to use on Excite Truck (cause you know you won't be using it to play this). The graphics were a miss on the original, and they are off in another galaxy on the Wii. This game will end up on more "Worst Wii Games" lists than any of the other launch titles. Expand
  5. Brie
    May 13, 2007
    Handling is horrible, graphics sucks, sound is terrible. Please do not buy this game!!!
  6. John
    Aug 27, 2007
    Horrible, graphics sucks, sound is terrible. it's the worst car game ever not even n64 driving games were that bad and trust me they were BAD.
  7. ah
    Mar 30, 2008
    If I could give negatives, I would.

Someone I know has this game. I was going to buy it, but after seeing how HORRIBLE it was in every respect, I decided I wouldn't buy it even if they paid me. I started playing. Whoops, I 'm in the grass again! For the hundredth time! It's virtually impossible to control the car, it's like the tires had lost their treads and
    If I could give negatives, I would.

I started playing.
    Whoops, I 'm in the grass again!
    For the hundredth time!

It's virtually impossible to control the car, it's like the tires had lost their treads and they're skidding all over the road. I don't see as anyone can call this fun.

I'm a fan of racing games, but this one is a piece of crap on a stich for 30-something dollars. If you but this game after reading this, then I officially hate you. And I hold no responsibility for any long-term scarring or death caused by the hour you end up stabbing yourself to get rid of the pain in your eyes (god-awful graphics).
  8. VivianD.
    Feb 16, 2007
    Poor playability, car control is a mess, you will waste money if you buy this game.
  9. KT.
    Dec 23, 2006
    Graphics straight out of the late 80's, and rediculous gameplay make this a don't-buy product. The biggest problem with this game is the car control. How can any car go around a hair-pin bend at full throttle with no braking. Sure the car goes into the rough, but with little loss of speed, or control. No crashes, no rollover, no gameplay.

1. It doesn't take long to get over the novelty of the included steering wheel, and beyond that this is a very unremarkable racing game that isn't much fun.
  2. Unfortunately, the game itself isn't very good. [Jan. 2007, p.106]
    GT Pro Series simply fails to deliver any sort of substantial racing experience. No matter how many cars you have or how many ways you can tweak them out, the fact is, if it's no fun to actually drive around, then it fails as a racing game.