Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Wii

7.2

1. Oct 29, 2010
    as a fan of Aerosmith, I always liked this game. the songs that I played through were quite easy while doing Hard and Expert.
  2. BillyW.
    Oct 17, 2008
    I completely expected more of the same. If you play this, you should know that's what you're getting into. The "doesn't innovate" criticisms are really irrelevant: not every game needs to. The problem if that the songs just aren't very good. Of course, there's lots of aerosmith, and you have to like that, and they indeed did include some of the best songs I completely expected more of the same. If you play this, you should know that's what you're getting into. The "doesn't innovate" criticisms are really irrelevant: not every game needs to. The problem if that the songs just aren't very good. Of course, there's lots of aerosmith, and you have to like that, and they indeed did include some of the best songs you'd expect to see, but the 30-something songs all-in-all just weren't very exciting to play. Rent it, beat it, send it back. They aren't enjoyable enough that you'll want to go over and over mastering them. Collapse
  3. FreddieF.
    Sep 20, 2008
    This game deserves an 8,Because,I think they focused too much on the character's and there new outfits.This game has a few glitches they need to tend to.It has very good songs.The addition of adding DMC for songs King of Rock and Walk this way was a very creative.
  4. NicolasS.
    Aug 19, 2008
    I have to admit this game is pretty disappointing. There is less content than guitar Hero III. less songs... what is more nothing new or novel about the game. It is like paying for a whole new game only to get a partial aerosmith library.
  5. VultanVultan
    Jul 5, 2008
    Similar game to Guitar Hero III, different music. Still brilliant, especially online.
  6. JimmusMaximus
    Jul 1, 2008
    Easily the most dull of the Guitar Hero series. Unless you're a die-hard Aerosmith fan, you will not relish wading through a bunch of songs you have never heard, and hope you never hear again. Admittedly, there are some good "classic" Aerosmith songs. Looks great, plays exactly as its predecessors, leaves me wholly unfufilled. I'm taking it back and waiting for Guitar Hero 4.
  7. BobS.
    Jun 29, 2008
    Basing a game around Aerosmith is disappointing at best. Maybe they should try a game based on music within the last 10 years.

#56 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2008

1. But ultimately how much you personally enjoy Guitar Hero: Aerosmith depends on how much you like the band. If you love Aerosmith, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is easily the best Guitar Hero yet.
  2. A title for hardcore Aerosmith fans and gamers that must have their next Guitar Hero fix. If you’re a casual Guitar Hero gamer you might be hard pressed to justify getting the game since the core Guitar Hero experience hasn’t changed.
  3. The group's music is a great fit for the gameplay.