Guitar Hero: Metallica Wii

8.5

1. joebob
    Aug 18, 2009
    i gave this game a 9 because other than world tour its the best guitar hero yet i think this game even had better song list than world tour too
  2. [anonymous]
    Dec 19, 2009
    This game is great. Obviously it's centered around Metallica, so if you're not a fan of this band, move on. (And why are you even reading this?). I happen to love Metallica, and this games for me. The song selection is awesome, both the Metallica songs and not, and I'm glad thay went back to the GH I-III style career, which I prefer. Pick this up soon.
    May 23, 2009
    I liked Guitar Hero before, and with Metallica songs this just rocks. Nice bonus facts added to the tracks.
  4. Oct 29, 2010
    its not my favorite video game in the Guitar Hero series, but 260 songs are way easier to beat in this one.

#84 Most Discussed Wii Game of 2009

It certainly doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it's been a while since I've had this much fun with a music game. The Wii version suffers from poor compression on the bonus content, but the core game shouldn't be missed.
  2. With Guitar Hero: Metallica, it looks like Neversoft was able to balance the interests of fans of the band and fans of the franchise.
  3. Guitar Hero: Metallica is exactly what you expect it to be: a solid, offhand reworking of Guitar Hero World Tour with a bunch of Metallica songs.