7.6

1. billn.
    Dec 26, 2008
    If each controller didn't need another controller it would be nice system. The instruments shouldn't need additional Wiimotes to operate other controllers. This is the dumbest thing I ever saw. Think about it Lets buy a controller that needs another controller !!!!!!! Great jog on scewing us for more dough.
  2. KinokoK.
    Dec 23, 2008
    I think I only gave it a 6 because of the songs. The game took about 45 min for us to set up, and we gave up on connecting the microphone. And as I changed from begginer to easy on the drums, I was surprised to find that I would be using all of the colours. And I don't see how you can add drums and a mic and still call it Guitar Hero.
  3. AlexH.
    Dec 28, 2008
    I believe that though this isn't the best Guitar Hero game ever, it was still very good. Most of the songs, though, wern't very fun to play and the trailers of the game made the custom songs seem more interesting than they actually were. I found the Wii Freestyle Mode to be enjoyable but with a few minor let downs, this game is still good.
  4. Jumper
    Feb 24, 2009
    We enjoyed playing Guitar Hero World Tour for the most part. We liked the drums better than Rock Band, and liked that there was a better selection of songs without the need to buy expansion packs, though that is also its weakness as well. But, the main problem we had with Guitar Hero World Tour is, when singing, we all had a hard time reading the words. Has anyone else had a hard time We enjoyed playing Guitar Hero World Tour for the most part. We liked the drums better than Rock Band, and liked that there was a better selection of songs without the need to buy expansion packs, though that is also its weakness as well. But, the main problem we had with Guitar Hero World Tour is, when singing, we all had a hard time reading the words. Has anyone else had a hard time with this? We've played a few times now, on several different fairly large tv screens, and we can never read the words as well as we'd like. About 6 or 7 of us have played both games many times, and we all agree that the singing part on Rock Band is easier to use and more fun than on Guitar Hero WT. Expand

On 360 and PS3, Guitar Hero just doesn't hang in there with "Rock Band 2" like we thought it would, but when it comes to the Wii battlefield, Activision's offering is not only the strongest music game on the system, but also the biggest technical achievement we've seen on Nintendo's system software-wise since launch.
  2. People who love music video games won't get tired of this one. Not only does it include standard modes of play, but there's also co-op, face-off, battles, several online modes, and a very compelling music studio that allows you to create and share songs with the world.
  3. The concept is a very good one and the instruments are terrific, but might be problematic for families that want to play all four parts but only have one or two Wii-motes. The issue with the font used on a standard television is also a problem.